Q:- Small wheels and chainrings slightly off thread

RobD

Guest
Hi ,my MOULTON back wheel is almost dead and needs relacing (snapping spokes
on almost every outing!!!) so while im at it id like to upgrade the rims to
the aero 340-38 rims velocity do for greenspeed recumbants does anyone know
of a UK supplier??????
Also since im circumfrancley debilitated i want to get some hardened 3mm
ally sheet for a nice 70 tooth chainring but i cant find any place that
sells it dispite lotts of calls to stockholders.
any assistance will be very apreciated as im real eager to hit ,( i mean
get on rather than impact!!!!) the tarmac asap

Rob D

ps im sorry if this post is a little off thread but im desperate!!!

RobD wrote:
> Hi ,my MOULTON back wheel is almost dead and needs relacing (snapping

spokes
> on almost every outing!!!) so while im at it id like to upgrade the

rims to
> the aero 340-38 rims velocity do for greenspeed recumbants does

anyone know
> of a UK supplier??????

Greenspeed dealer in the UK is Westcountry Recumebents:
http://www.greenspeed.com.au/N­ewGSweb/web-content/dealers/bu­yuk.html

Rob and Carol are good folk- they should be able to tell you what you
need to know.

> Also since im circumfrancley debilitated i want to get some hardened

3mm
> ally sheet for a nice 70 tooth chainring but i cant find any place

that
> sells it dispite lotts of calls to stockholders.
> any assistance will be very apreciated as im real eager to hit ,( i

mean
> get on rather than impact!!!!) the tarmac asap
> Rob D

Talk to Westcountry about chainrings for small-wheel recumbents.
perhaps they can point you to someone who has a lightly used one.

Jeff