Q: Tour from London to Birmingham

Status

Claudia Dotterw

Guest
Hi all together,

I'm planing an england tour from London to Stonehenge and to Birmingham by bicycle. Has anyone ever
done a similar tour like this and can give me some tipps on it? Is it possible to manage the tour
within 3 or 4 days (360 km distance)? And has anyone tipps on where to rent a bicycle in London?
Probably a rent station which allows a return in an other city (Birmingham for instance).

Thank you for any help. And sorry for my not so perfect english...

Greetings Claudia

Wafflycathcsdir

Guest
Claudia - try a post on uk.rec.cycling as it's mostly Brits over there - the y are generally a
friendly bunch too :)

Cheers, helen s
p.s. your English is very good :)

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

Doug Kanter

Guest
"Claudia Dotterweich" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> Thank you for any help. And sorry for my not so perfect english...
>
> Greetings Claudia

Your English sounds far better than much of what I find around the newsgroups. If you want to
increase your self esteem in this regard, go to rec.guns and read a few dozen messages.

Where are you from?

Status
Not open for further replies.