Q: Tour from London to Birmingham

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Claudia Dotterw, Apr 23, 2003.

  1. Hi all together,

    I'm planing an england tour from London to Stonehenge and to Birmingham by bicycle. Has anyone ever
    done a similar tour like this and can give me some tipps on it? Is it possible to manage the tour
    within 3 or 4 days (360 km distance)? And has anyone tipps on where to rent a bicycle in London?
    Probably a rent station which allows a return in an other city (Birmingham for instance).

    Thank you for any help. And sorry for my not so perfect english...

    Greetings Claudia

    Tags:

  2. Claudia - try a post on uk.rec.cycling as it's mostly Brits over there - the y are generally a
    friendly bunch too :)

    Cheers, helen s
    p.s. your English is very good :)

  3. Doug Kanter

    Doug Kanter Guest

    "Claudia Dotterweich" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > Thank you for any help. And sorry for my not so perfect english...
    >
    > Greetings Claudia

    Your English sounds far better than much of what I find around the newsgroups. If you want to
    increase your self esteem in this regard, go to rec.guns and read a few dozen messages.

    Where are you from?