Q U E S T I O N .... S E R A K L A R

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Predra, Mar 4, 2004.

  1. Predra

    Predra Guest

    A friend of mine has serious problems.

    He's taking a medicament called "FERAKLAR"

    However, I couldn't find this medicament !!!!!!!

    Unfortunately this medicament haven't equivalent!!

    QUESTION Does anyone know where I can to buy this medicament?

    Does anyone know an equivalent to this "SERAKLAR"?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    PLEASE HELP ME

    MY PHONE NUMBER IS 064 122 65 31 OR e.m.: [email protected]

    Predrag

    Tags:

  2. Gymmy Bob

    Gymmy Bob Guest

    You probably would have to be able to spell it first.

    news:[email protected]...