Q:-------> Where can I contact Miguel INDURAIN & Bernard HINAULT?

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 13:06:02 +0200, Robert Chung wrote:
> Since he's already tried literally everything he must've already tried
> those things, too.

Doh!

Jeff Jones wrote:
> "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>

>>Since he's already tried literally everything he must've already tried
>>those things, too.
>>

> Does that mean RBR is literally nothing?
>
> Jeff

rbr isn't literally nothing! Cripes! It's the last resort!

Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 05:41:05 -0500, romualdinho wrote:
> > tried literally everything. no luck!

> Hinault: http://www.aso.fr/contacts_fr.html
> Indurain: http://www.miguelindurain.es/index.asp?cid=111&mode=default or
> try the phone book of Pamplona (Olaz).
>
> Or ask Jeff for their numbers.

But, Indurain's website clearly says "información no dudes", which I
am certain means "Dudes, no information", right?

PedalChick wrote:
> Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>
>>On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 05:41:05 -0500, romualdinho wrote:
>>
>>>tried literally everything. no luck!

>>Hinault: http://www.aso.fr/contacts_fr.html
>>Indurain: http://www.miguelindurain.es/index.asp?cid=111&mode=default or
>>try the phone book of Pamplona (Olaz).
>>
>>Or ask Jeff for their numbers.

> But, Indurain's website clearly says "información no dudes", which I
> am certain means "Dudes, no information", right?

"No dud es" - not a dud i.e. this is good information.

Actually, "sugarencias" means sweet and "puntualizar" means
punctutation, so I think the Web site is exhorting all enquirers to send
correctly punctuated light and fluffy queries by e-mail.

"Jeff Jones" <jeff@cyclingnews-punt-com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
> > Since he's already tried literally everything he must've already tried
> > those things, too.
> >

> Does that mean RBR is literally nothing?

Why do the smart asses always get the best lines?

"Jeff Jones" <jeff@cyclingnews-punt-com> wrote in news:41482e08$0$3333
[email protected]:

> Does that mean RBR is literally nothing?
>
> Jeff

I thought that went without saying.

Stewart Fleming wrote:

> "No dud es" - not a dud i.e. this is good information.

I think Lafferty needs to post this in French so we all understand it.

> Actually, "sugarencias" means sweet and "puntualizar" means
> punctutation, so I think the Web site is exhorting all enquirers to send
> correctly punctuated light and fluffy queries by e-mail.

Anyhoo, my Spanish is kinda rusty but that sentence sez "If you want to
send a suggestion or to emphasize some information, don't hesitate to
write us at [email protected]." Literally, "no dudes en"
translates to "don't doubt to".

JLS
--
James "sindudamente y pedantamente" Scott
www.jls.cx

>tried literally everything. no luck!
>
>please help. thnaks.
>
>respond via email to: