QLD cyclist dies in hit / run

On 2007-06-30, Adam F <[email protected]> wrote:
> Jock wrote:
>> http://www.smh.com.au/news/National/Two-people-die-on-Queensland-roads/2007/06/30/1182624210906.html
>>

> Jeez I hope whoever noticed the model of the jeep got the licence plate too!

Yep. From ABC news:
"Police have charged a teenager over a fatal hit-and-run accident in
far north Queensland.
An 18-year old man has been charged with manslaughter and callous
disregard."

--
John
There are more love songs than anything else. If songs could make you do

John Pitts wrote:
> On 2007-06-30, Adam F <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Jock wrote:
>>> http://www.smh.com.au/news/National/Two-people-die-on-Queensland-roads/2007/06/30/1182624210906.html
>>>

>> Jeez I hope whoever noticed the model of the jeep got the licence plate too!
>>

> Yep. From ABC news:
> "Police have charged a teenager over a fatal hit-and-run accident in
> far north Queensland.
> An 18-year old man has been charged with manslaughter and callous
> disregard."

Wow, his adult life's off to a good start....

--
//Adam F