QR 202 Frame advice sought

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Mike, Apr 4, 2003.

  1. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Hi

    I have the offer of a QR 202 frame and am considering building it up as a tri specific bike has
    anybody any information regarding the angle to the seat. I already own a Flanders road bike and
    don't really want to build up another road bike, I have tried searching for the information but
    results are nil. I assume the frame is some years old but it is unused as yet. The forks appear to
    be an alloy flat bladed design and the tube material is Aluminium colour red with the marking QR
    202. Any advice gratefully received.

    Mike

    Tags:

  2. Tried here? http://www.rooworld.com