QR 202 Frame advice sought

Mike

Guest
Hi

I have the offer of a QR 202 frame and am considering building it up as a tri specific bike has
anybody any information regarding the angle to the seat. I already own a Flanders road bike and
don't really want to build up another road bike, I have tried searching for the information but
results are nil. I assume the frame is some years old but it is unused as yet. The forks appear to
be an alloy flat bladed design and the tube material is Aluminium colour red with the marking QR
202. Any advice gratefully received.

Mike

Tried here? http://www.rooworld.com

-S-