QU-AX at guilfest

thejdw

Guest
I was walking around guilfest earlyer today, there were a few people on
uni about. All of them were just the cheep festival type. But then I
randomly saw a QU-AX trials lying against a caravan. Just wondering if
there is anybody here who rides seriously in guildford?

--
thejdw

kington99 wrote:
> A hobnob is an oaty biscuit, the fact that they don't exist in america
> just goes to show that you have no culinary heritage :)

>>don't follow Jesus, follow me!<<

http://www.usenet.com

The Qu-ax probably belonged to Lucas unless there were two, I took my
36er out for a spin but only late at night, or when popping into town.
My kids were on 20" KEG's, in the kids procession, the younger also
rode over to watch Madness tonight.

The only cheap festival Uni's I was were by the shops.

--
keg
http://www.usenet.com

keg wrote:
> The Qu-ax probably belonged to Lucas unless there were two, I took my
> 36er out for a spin but only late at night, or when popping into town.
> My kids were on 20" KEG's, in the kids procession, the younger also
> rode over to watch Madness tonight.
>
> The only cheap festival Uni's I was were by the shops.

ah right

--
thejdw

kington99 wrote:
> A hobnob is an oaty biscuit, the fact that they don't exist in america
> just goes to show that you have no culinary heritage :)

>>don't follow Jesus, follow me!<<

http://www.usenet.com

it could have been mine but there was a cross trials at fire toys, but
mine was a yellow hub one, were you riding?
afro steve is in guilford other than that theres plenty within short
train journey

--
LucasWintercrane
http://www.usenet.com

LucasWintercrane wrote:
> it could have been mine but there was a cross trials at fire toys, but
> mine was a yellow hub one, were you riding?
> afro steve is in guilford other than that theres plenty within short
> train journey

yeah it had a yellow hub/ pedals. No, I wassen't alowed to ride :(

--
thejdw

http://www.usenet.com