Qu-Ax Cranks

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by tylercox, Mar 27, 2005.

  1. tylercox

    tylercox Guest

    I was just wondering if Qu-Ax cranks are any good? That's what I just
    noticed was written on the cranks on my Nimbus X. Just a'wonderin...

    --
    tylercox - I'm gooder than you!

    Proud Freestylist and a Freestyle Club Member!

    I'm 160 on the NKS System...
    tylercox's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6120

  2. tylercox

    tylercox Guest

  3. leeman180

    leeman180 Guest

    tylercox wrote:
    > *I was just wondering if Qu-Ax cranks are any good? That's what I
    > just noticed was written on the cranks on my Nimbus X. Just
    > a'wonderin... *

    But you -own- the cranks! Cant you tell if they are any good by using
    them? :confused:

    --
    leeman180 - i should be out riding
    leeman180's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8441

  4. markf

    markf Guest

    also you waited only 3 hours on a pretty big holiday before exclaiming
    about the lack of responses. here's an idea, shut up, think before
    posting, and do normal 11 year old things, like not posting on the
    internet all damn day.

    --
    markf - movie nerd

    stuck in iowa and unemployed.