Qu-ax rim?

caw89

Guest
Where do you get a qu-ax rim, they are a 48 spoke trials, so if you bend
yours udc doesnt sell the rim and ud have to buy a whole new uni.... Or
if you have a normal splined 20 in not trials and you want to upgrade to
a trials you could just get one of these rims, so does anyone know where
to get one....?

--
caw89 - Cody

http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Codys-Gallery
New vids, Uni-vid: Yard Riding, and a hole bunch o clips

AIM: unicaw89
caw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8228

I am talking to John Drumand at UDC and I think he might be ordering
some soon. I told him I thought they should cary them for replacement
parts since they sell the Qu-ax trials unis and for people like me who
want to convert a torker, I have a torker hub and crank set and I want
to build a trials uni with it. Send him an email and let him know there
are other people interested and they will be more likely to stock them.
You can currently get them from UDC UK but with the exchange rate and
shipping its around $75.

--
Tellurider - Dan Wilson

There's a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness".
Tellurider's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4972

On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 14:20:34 -0600, "caw89" wrote:

>Where do you get a qu-ax rim

Doesn't Roland (municycle.com) sell them separately?

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
"When it comes to the family jewels, you won't be having fun until they're having fun. - Jake D"

Thats good to know that Alex dx32s also are available in a 48 hole
version, but I don't think I would do any better getting them from
Muni.com than UDC UK. I will mention it to John Drumand that they make
them though. You can contact unicycle.com by going to their website and
going to the contact us link or call them at 1-800-unicycl.

--
Tellurider - Dan Wilson

There's a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness".
Tellurider's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4972

I talked to unicycle.com and they are going to order and stock either
the Qa-ax or the Alex 48 hole 19" trials rim. I think the Alex unless it
is unavailable then the Qu-ax.

--
Tellurider - Dan Wilson

There's a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness".
Tellurider's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4972

Im gonna convert MY 20" torker evauntlly,so theyd BETTER be availble
when I want one.:D

--
forrestunifreak - Mr. addict/team YAMS member

"You do not make the unicycle-the unicycle makes you."

"There are two kinds of people in this world-dem dhat do,and dem dhat
dippitti do"

~Y.C. tv

Screw this, im gettin a kh onza hub and a alex rim, Zack says Qu-ax
sucks and il take his word for it, he hasnt steared me wrong yet. and il
get a luna tire(i dont know where to get any other types) and a cheap
thin tire cause they work best.

--
caw89 - Cody

'Cody's Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Codys-Gallery)

'sixsixone' (http://sixsixone.com/)

AIM: unicaw89
caw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8228

Instead of reading the entire text, I'll just give you this url:

http://www.qu-ax.de/edata/htmls/spare/rim.html

(from here I think you can get - Cross trial rim 24" black 48 hole - if
that is what you want. Just send them a mail.)

--
bjornthegreat - Level 4 - approaching 5 & 6

Visit us at www.SandvikaUnicycling.tk
bjornthegreat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7424

Jim wrote:
> *Dude
> Why don't you have a word with 'Torker' (http://www.torkerusa.com/)
> and ask them to manufacture spares to upgrade their unicycles with or
> to use a decent rim to start with
>
> They are a japanese company but I expect someone there speaks
> English
>
> jim'Torker2' (http://www.torkerusa.com/) *

Dude are you from torker?

--

caw89 wrote:
> *Screw this, im gettin a kh onza hub and a alex rim, Zack says Qu-ax
> sucks and il take his word for it, he hasnt steared me wrong yet. and
> il get a luna tire(i dont know where to get any other types) and a
> cheap thin tire cause they work best. *

Why does Zack say Qu-ax sucks?

--
U-Turn - As long as my feet keep movin'...

'Strongest Coker Wheel in the World'
-- Dave Stockton