Qu-ax rim?

caw89 wrote:
> *Screw this, im gettin a kh onza hub and a alex rim, Zack says Qu-ax
> sucks and il take his word for it, he hasnt steared me wrong yet. and
> il get a luna tire(i dont know where to get any other types) and a
> cheap thin tire cause they work best. *

Im keeping my oringinal DX hub,cause I just got sponserd by torker,I
want to keep the torker stuff.

--
forrestunifreak - Mr. addict/team YAMS member

"You do not make the unicycle-the unicycle makes you."

~Y.C. tv

qu-ax are great! at least the splined trials 20" muni is. well worth it
- if it's stood up to 3ft drops every day for the last 3 months for me,
i'm happy!

--
fishnchipsx2

If I were to have a spoon, I would indeed have a spoon.

Put me on your msn - fish n chips x2 [at] hot mail . com (no
spaces)
fishnchipsx2's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9668

caw89 wrote:
> *I dont think its that qu-ax sucks, but rather alex and arrow are just
> much better. *

Are we talking about rims or hubs here?

--
U-Turn - As long as my feet keep movin'...

'Strongest Coker Wheel in the World'
-- Dave Stockton