Quadathlon- hiking, cycling, swimming and running

Gary Booker

May 30, 2013
A few months ago, i couldn't ride a bike or run long distances due to injuries and problems i had throughout my childhood, but now with a lot of support, my confidence had rapidly grown and i am looking to complete 4 challenges in order to raise money for a couple of charities close to my heart. My challenges i've set myself are- the 3 peaks challenge (Snowdon, Ben Nevis and Scafell Pike) within 24 hours, cycling 100 miles, swimming 1 mile in a pool (52 lengths) and running a half marathon. Does anyone have any training methods they have that could help me keep in shape and build endurance ready for these challenges?

Good to know that you can now do it,This is the courage which we all should have buddy because something do stuff like that with us we back off because of the usual scare we have inside us which shouldn't be like that.Keep doing that and motivate others.

Originally Posted by Camren2 .

Good to know that you can now do it,This is the courage which we all should have buddy because something do stuff like that with us we back off because of the usual scare we have inside us which shouldn't be like that.Keep doing that and motivate others.
Any comments?

http://www.nitin360.com/the-truth-about-physical-therapy-billing.html