quaker city wheelmen

pk273340

Aug 21, 2004
I'm a student in Philadelphia and I'm looking to hook up with a team. I've been on a number of group rides with the Bicycle Club of Philadelphia but I'm looking for a more chanllenging group of riders. I have been to thier website and have tried contacting them through Bike Addicts, but Bike Addicts never answers their phone, and I rode past the shop today but it was closed with no store hours posted. Does anybody know anything about QCW, or have firsthand experience with them? Any imput would be greatly appreciated, and if anyone knows of any other teams in the Philly area please post. Thanks

pk273340 said:
I'm a student in Philadelphia and I'm looking to hook up with a team. I've been on a number of group rides with the Bicycle Club of Philadelphia but I'm looking for a more chanllenging group of riders. I have been to thier website and have tried contacting them through Bike Addicts, but Bike Addicts never answers their phone, and I rode past the shop today but it was closed with no store hours posted. Does anybody know anything about QCW, or have firsthand experience with them? Any imput would be greatly appreciated, and if anyone knows of any other teams in the Philly area please post. Thanks
Yes. They are in Philly. No longer sponsored by that shop.