censored said:
upo
Pan Ohco
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
censored said:
upo
Pan Ohco
Hello! excuse me for my english!!
But i desired know if exist any type of "dessert" right for the low-carb
diet.
Thanks.
"Pan Ohco" <[email hidden]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:censored said:
upoPan Ohco
"[censored]" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:Hello! excuse me for my english!!
But i desired know if exist any type of "dessert" right for the low-carb
diet.
Thanks.
Perdonare il mio italiano. Gli spuntini per la dieta di carb bassa..
Formaggio
Noci
La panna frullata (nessuno zucchero)
gelatina di zucchero-libera
Le verdure con la salsa di formaggio fusa
formaggio fresca e burrosa
--
Spring
LC since 1/1/04
260/197/170
"Before" & "current" pics at link below:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sprgsnow/my_photos
Your English is fine 🙂
I just googled the phrase [low carb dessert recipes] and got a lot of sites.
I haven't made any desserts yet, except chocolate almond cookies (the recipe
is in my livejournal) but if I were looking for some, that is where I would
look.
And I'm thinking that google might be available in Italian also?
--
Sherry
360/?/195
LC since 4/4/05
My LC Journey - www.livejournal.com/users/ShrinkingSherry
"[censored]" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:Hello! excuse me for my english!!
But i desired know if exist any type of "dessert" right for the low-carb
diet.
Thanks.
"Pan Ohco" <[email hidden]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:censored said:
upoPan Ohco
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.