Quantocks - Decent Rides

Gt

Guest
I am looking to do about 25 miles off road in the Quantocks. As I am riding blind can anyone suggest
some good downhills I can stitch together for a route. Any information would be gratefully received.

If anyone has Anquet Map installed a route would be very gratefully received but any info would
be helpful.

Many thanks

"GT" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> I am looking to do about 25 miles off road in the Quantocks. As I am riding blind can anyone
> suggest some good downhills I can stitch together for a route. ...

As I live only a few miles from the quantocks I cycle there a fair bit.

I usually start from Aisholt church carpark, then take the durborough farm track up the hills, then
head for the will's neck summit, then a steep decent towards the quarry, and onto crowcombe gate,
and all the way to westquantoxhead.

There are trails all over the place so no need to stick to the same route each time, but it's
basically about a 10 mile long ridge so i tend to stick to the ridge, but there are diversions if
you need more decents.