Quark?

mman

New Member
Mar 30, 2004
Did I miss something?

UCI's Elite Women rankings do not list Quark in the trade team rankings.

I looked at the individual rankings, found Lyne Bessette as the first Quark-ee listed, but she has no team listed in the rankings.

What gives?

mman <[email protected]> writes:

> Did I miss something?
>
> UCI's Elite Women rankings do not list Quark in the trade team
> rankings.
>
> I looked at the individual rankings, found Lyne Bessette as the first
> Quark-ee listed, but she has no team listed in the rankings.
>
> What gives?

Perusung the latest UCI standings, and the UCI site in general, there are a
few bona-fide goofs and some pretty dodgy programming.

I wasn't aware that anything had happened to Quark so perhaps a fast email to
the UCI might clarify the matter

--
le Vent a Dos, Davey Crockett
Six Day Site: http://sixday.741.com/