Quark?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by mman, Sep 10, 2004.

  1. mman

    mman New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2004
    Did I miss something?

    UCI's Elite Women rankings do not list Quark in the trade team rankings.

    I looked at the individual rankings, found Lyne Bessette as the first Quark-ee listed, but she has no team listed in the rankings.

    What gives?

    Tags:

  2. mman <[email protected]> writes:

    > Did I miss something?
    >
    > UCI's Elite Women rankings do not list Quark in the trade team
    > rankings.
    >
    > I looked at the individual rankings, found Lyne Bessette as the first
    > Quark-ee listed, but she has no team listed in the rankings.
    >
    > What gives?

    Perusung the latest UCI standings, and the UCI site in general, there are a
    few bona-fide goofs and some pretty dodgy programming.

    I wasn't aware that anything had happened to Quark so perhaps a fast email to
    the UCI might clarify the matter

    --
    le Vent a Dos, Davey Crockett
    Six Day Site: http://sixday.741.com/