Que Sheet wanted for Destin, Florida

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides archive' started by David Queen, Apr 27, 2003.

  1. David Queen

    David Queen Guest

    Im going to destin on vacation. and I would like to find some bicycle friendly roads to ride ...If
    you have a que sheet you dont mind sharing ...you can email me at [email protected] thanks david

    Tags:

  2. Dave Miller

    Dave Miller Guest

    On Sun, 27 Apr 2003 21:24:21 -0400, "David Queen" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Im going to destin on vacation. and I would like to find some bicycle friendly roads to ride ...If
    >you have a que sheet you dont mind sharing ...you can email me at [email protected] thanks david

    No que sheet per se, but I have ridden , for instance, from Panama City to Destin and found MOST of
    the way fairly nice - Stay on 30 &
    30A .

    This year I'm doing Pensacola to Mobile and back then tp Panama City & back. If you get any nice
    donations would you be kind enough to post.

    Thanks

  3. Onthabeach

    Onthabeach Guest

    David,

    Here's the Web site for the local bike club.

    http://members.cox.net/polarman/index.htm

    A guy who runs a bike shop in Destin named Robin, don't ask me the shop's name, leads some rides.

    Most of the best riding in the area is north of the bay. There is just too much traffic and too few
    roads in Destin and South Walton County.

    Bryan