Que Sheet wanted for Destin, Florida

Status

David Queen

Guest
Im going to destin on vacation. and I would like to find some bicycle friendly roads to ride ...If
you have a que sheet you dont mind sharing ...you can email me at [email protected] thanks david

Dave Miller

Guest
On Sun, 27 Apr 2003 21:24:21 -0400, "David Queen" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Im going to destin on vacation. and I would like to find some bicycle friendly roads to ride ...If
>you have a que sheet you dont mind sharing ...you can email me at [email protected] thanks david

No que sheet per se, but I have ridden , for instance, from Panama City to Destin and found MOST of
the way fairly nice - Stay on 30 &
30A .

This year I'm doing Pensacola to Mobile and back then tp Panama City & back. If you get any nice
donations would you be kind enough to post.

Thanks

Onthabeach

Guest
David,

Here's the Web site for the local bike club.

http://members.cox.net/polarman/index.htm

A guy who runs a bike shop in Destin named Robin, don't ask me the shop's name, leads some rides.

Most of the best riding in the area is north of the bay. There is just too much traffic and too few
roads in Destin and South Walton County.

Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.