Queer Canadian Politician Nabbed Shoplifting

Davey Crockett

Guest
http://www.canoe.ca

I saw the most revolting picture I ever saw in today's (Paper edition) Toronto newspaper.

It's a piccy of a ****** MP (Member of Parliament. Think Congressman) Crying and leaning against his ****** ``Partner''

It seems that this Piece of **** got caught was stealing a ring to give to his Bum-Boy.

And he's very, very, very sorry and intends to take a ``medical leave''.

Sorry? The Piece of **** isn't at all sorry he stole the ring; he's sorry he got caught.

A Public Stoning is too good for Garbage like him.

--
le Vent a Dos
Davey Crockett

On 04/16/2004 06:08 AM, in article
871xmonn07.fsf@cpe000423176ea9-cm0f2069983361.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com,
"Davey Crockett" <[email protected]> wrote:

> http://www.canoe.ca
>
> I saw the most revolting picture I ever saw in today's (Paper edition) Toronto
> newspaper.
>
> It's a piccy of a ****** MP (Member of Parliament. Think Congressman) Crying
> and leaning against his ****** ``Partner''
>
> It seems that this Piece of **** got caught was stealing a ring to give to his
> Bum-Boy.
>
> And he's very, very, very sorry and intends to take a ``medical leave''.
>
> Sorry? The Piece of **** isn't at all sorry he stole the ring; he's sorry he
> got caught.
>
> A Public Stoning is too good for Garbage like him.

And this has exactly what do with bicycle racing?

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

Steven L. Sheffield wrote:
> On 04/16/2004 06:08 AM, in article
> 871xmonn07.fsf@cpe000423176ea9-cm0f2069983361.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com,
> "Davey Crockett" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>http://www.canoe.ca
>>
>>I saw the most revolting picture I ever saw in today's (Paper edition) Toronto
>>newspaper.

[snip]

> And this has exactly what do with bicycle racing?

I don't see anything about him being a proponent of cycling, though he
needs to meet with his "rider" whatever that means.

Odds are this isn't the first pilfering, it's the latest. He's probably
been shoplifting for years and has convinced himself he could get away
with a big score.

"Davey Crockett" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> http://www.canoe.ca
>
> I saw the most revolting picture I ever saw in today's (Paper edition)

Toronto newspaper.

> It's a piccy of a ****** MP (Member of Parliament. Think Congressman)

Crying and leaning against his ****** ``Partner''

> It seems that this Piece of **** got caught was stealing a ring to give to

his Bum-Boy.

> And he's very, very, very sorry and intends to take a ``medical leave''.
>
> Sorry? The Piece of **** isn't at all sorry he stole the ring; he's sorry

he got caught.

> A Public Stoning is too good for Garbage like him.
>
> --
> le Vent a Dos
> Davey Crockett
> Six-Day site: http://members.rogers.com/sixday/sixday.html

[email protected]

"Davey Crockett" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> http://www.canoe.ca
>
> I saw the most revolting picture I ever saw in today's (Paper edition)

Toronto newspaper.

> It's a piccy of a ****** MP (Member of Parliament. Think Congressman)

Crying and leaning against his ****** ``Partner''

> It seems that this Piece of **** got caught was stealing a ring to give to

his Bum-Boy.

> And he's very, very, very sorry and intends to take a ``medical leave''.
>
> Sorry? The Piece of **** isn't at all sorry he stole the ring; he's sorry

he got caught.

> A Public Stoning is too good for Garbage like him.
>
> --
> le Vent a Dos
> Davey Crockett
> Six-Day site: http://members.rogers.com/sixday/sixday.html

Do you normally spend a lot of time looking at pictures of gay men, and
posting this kind of sophomoric drivel on usenet? Perhaps you have some
sexual orientation issues of your own, eh?

GG

"GaryG" <garyg@shasta_SPAMBEGONE_software.com> writes:

> Do you normally spend a lot of time looking at pictures of gay men, and
> posting this kind of sophomoric drivel on usenet? Perhaps you have some
> sexual orientation issues of your own, eh?

Hey:

Some men go for Women;
And some men go for Boys;
But Davey loves a Four Legged Beauty;