UK and Europe · Public discussion

Query on value of BLT lights

Started by Steve Hodgson · · Last activity · 1 post · 335 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
17 September 2005
Last activity
17 September 2005
Original author
Steve Hodgson
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
335
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am thinking of putting up a couple of BLT lights for sale on ebay but have
    no idea what sort of price I should be aiming for. The more modern has a
    fairly small battery pack that straps onto the frame, uses the X-Ray and
    Gamma head design and has a 15W max output. The second is an older 10W design
    that uses a lead-acid battery shaped to fit in a water bottle cage.

    While I am always happy to take my chances with eBay and generally don't put
    on a reserve I do like to start the biding in a sensible area. Does anyone
    have any idea what the value of these kind of lights might be?

    There is only one similar light I have seen for sale - currently sitting at
    £10 with its reserve not met.

    Cheers,

    Steve

    --
    The reply-to email address is a spam trap.
    Email steve 'at' shodgson 'dot' org 'dot' uk

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.