Question about bike jersey fit

scienceguy288

Aug 29, 2012
Hello,

I just picked up a bike jersey on ebay, but am concerned that it might be a smidgen big. I figured bikeit would be a good place to ask for opinions. My main concerns are that the material, although synthetic, aren't really tight fitting. That is, they don't cling to the body like underarmor, but are loose, although slimming. Likewise, the sleeves don't cling to my upper arm. They are close, but a bit to big to actually necessitate the elastic. Thoughts?
Edit: I am not racing, but I am biking xc mountain and road cycling about 4-6x per week.
Thanks.

scienceguy288 said:
Hello, I just picked upa bike jersey on ebay, but am concerned that it might be a smidgen big. I figured bikeit would be a good place to ask for opinions. My main concerns are that the material, although synthetic, aren't really tight fitting. That is, they don't cling to the body like underarmor, but are loose, although slimming. Likewise, the sleeves don't cling to my upper arm. They are close, but a bit to big to actually necessitate the elastic. Thoughts? Edit: I am not racing, but I am biking xc mountain and road cycling about 4-6x per week. Thanks.
Fit varies from clothing maker to clothing maker. Some design a very racy--tight or form following--fit, while others offer variations on a more relaxed fit. You'll likely be just fine in the jersey you bought, but it's not really for us to say. You can post a pic if you like.