Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Question about Raleigh Granada

Started by Werner Partner · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,009 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
3 November 2003
Last activity
3 November 2003
Original author
Werner Partner
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,009
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm looking for help referring Raleigh Granada.

    I bought such an bicycle in 80th years of 20th century. I was a menth model, with 5 gears.

    I payed about 340 Euro for this bicycle. Now this bicycle was stolen, insurance usually pays whole
    price, but they paid only 150 Euro because they are not able to find original price information.
    They asked me for the original invoice (of course lost) or information by Raleigh theselves.

    I asked Raleigh Germany and they told me that they are not able to tell me price informations about
    this bicycle. Can you help me finding the relevant information?

    Thanks

    Werner

    --
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Werner Partner * Tel +49 2366 886606 * Fax: 886608 "][email hidden] *
    sonoptikon.desonoptikon.de hören Sie Klassik: drmk.chdrmk.ch

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.