Question about WW Store



H

Hoops

Guest
I can I find the location of a WW store?

I looked on their website, but I only saw meeting locations.

Also, do you have to be a member to buy products from the store?
 
B

Bird

Guest
the products are sold where the meetings are held. At least that has been
my experience.
Bird
need to lose 44#
"Hoops" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I can I find the location of a WW store?
>
> I looked on their website, but I only saw meeting locations.
>
> Also, do you have to be a member to buy products from the store?
 
M

Miss Violette

Guest
you can purchase at most meeting sites, Lee
Hoops <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I can I find the location of a WW store?
>
> I looked on their website, but I only saw meeting locations.
>
> Also, do you have to be a member to buy products from the store?
 
K

Kelly

Guest
In Australia, you can buy a fair few WW products in a good supermarket ranging from ice cream to
salad dressing.. But, the meeting I go to has the good stuff - the chocolate bars, breakfast bars
and caramels.. They also have the recipe books and other publications like the Eating Out Guide,
Points Tracker etc...
--
Kelly in Oz
133.5/126.2/65kgs
133.5/126.3/143lbs started 15/1/04 "Hoops" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I can I find the location of a WW store?
>
> I looked on their website, but I only saw meeting locations.
>
> Also, do you have to be a member to buy products from the store?
 
K

Kate Dicey

Guest
bird wrote:
>
> the products are sold where the meetings are held. At least that has been my experience. Bird

In the UK lots of the Weight Watchers bu Heinz stuff is readily available in supermarkets. You can
get a lot of their cake bars and the like in the bakery sections of our supermarkets, and the ready
made chilled and frozen things are in the appropriate places too. Asda, Tesco, Sainsbury, Safeway,
and Sommerfield all keep them. I don't know how much of the stuff is kept by other supermarket
chains, as these are the main ones in our area.
--

Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
 
H

Hoops

Guest
Actually, I'm looking to buy the latest 2004 books. I'm not a weight watcher member though.

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 13:27:35 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:

>you can purchase at most meeting sites, Lee Hoops <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> I can I find the location of a WW store?
>>
>> I looked on their website, but I only saw meeting locations.
>>
>> Also, do you have to be a member to buy products from the store?
 
M

Miss Violette

Guest
I don't think you have to be a member to purchase, Lee, wishing you the best
Hoops <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Actually, I'm looking to buy the latest 2004 books. I'm not a weight watcher member though.
>
>
>
> On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 13:27:35 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >you can purchase at most meeting sites, Lee Hoops <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> I can I find the location of a WW store?
> >>
> >> I looked on their website, but I only saw meeting locations.
> >>
> >> Also, do you have to be a member to buy products from the store?