Question about WW Store

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Hoops, Feb 16, 2004.

  1. Hoops

    Hoops Guest

    I can I find the location of a WW store?

    I looked on their website, but I only saw meeting locations.

    Also, do you have to be a member to buy products from the store?

    Tags:

  2. Bird

    Bird Guest

    the products are sold where the meetings are held. At least that has been
    my experience.
    Bird
    need to lose 44#
    "Hoops" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I can I find the location of a WW store?
    >
    > I looked on their website, but I only saw meeting locations.
    >
    > Also, do you have to be a member to buy products from the store?

  3. you can purchase at most meeting sites, Lee
    Hoops <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I can I find the location of a WW store?
    >
    > I looked on their website, but I only saw meeting locations.
    >
    > Also, do you have to be a member to buy products from the store?

  4. Kelly

    Kelly Guest

    In Australia, you can buy a fair few WW products in a good supermarket ranging from ice cream to
    salad dressing.. But, the meeting I go to has the good stuff - the chocolate bars, breakfast bars
    and caramels.. They also have the recipe books and other publications like the Eating Out Guide,
    Points Tracker etc...
    --
    Kelly in Oz
    133.5/126.2/65kgs
    133.5/126.3/143lbs started 15/1/04 "Hoops" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I can I find the location of a WW store?
    >
    > I looked on their website, but I only saw meeting locations.
    >
    > Also, do you have to be a member to buy products from the store?

  5. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    bird wrote:

    > the products are sold where the meetings are held. At least that has been my experience. Bird

    In the UK lots of the Weight Watchers bu Heinz stuff is readily available in supermarkets. You can
    get a lot of their cake bars and the like in the bakery sections of our supermarkets, and the ready
    made chilled and frozen things are in the appropriate places too. Asda, Tesco, Sainsbury, Safeway,
    and Sommerfield all keep them. I don't know how much of the stuff is kept by other supermarket
    chains, as these are the main ones in our area.

    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  6. Hoops

    Hoops Guest

    Actually, I'm looking to buy the latest 2004 books. I'm not a weight watcher member though.

    On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 13:27:35 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >you can purchase at most meeting sites, Lee Hoops <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> I can I find the location of a WW store?
    >>
    >> I looked on their website, but I only saw meeting locations.
    >>
    >> Also, do you have to be a member to buy products from the store?

  7. I don't think you have to be a member to purchase, Lee, wishing you the best