Question about WW Store

Hoops

Guest
I can I find the location of a WW store?

I looked on their website, but I only saw meeting locations.

Also, do you have to be a member to buy products from the store?

the products are sold where the meetings are held. At least that has been
my experience.
Bird
need to lose 44#
"Hoops" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I can I find the location of a WW store?
>
> I looked on their website, but I only saw meeting locations.
>
> Also, do you have to be a member to buy products from the store?

you can purchase at most meeting sites, Lee
Hoops <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I can I find the location of a WW store?
>
> I looked on their website, but I only saw meeting locations.
>
> Also, do you have to be a member to buy products from the store?

In Australia, you can buy a fair few WW products in a good supermarket ranging from ice cream to
salad dressing.. But, the meeting I go to has the good stuff - the chocolate bars, breakfast bars
and caramels.. They also have the recipe books and other publications like the Eating Out Guide,
Points Tracker etc...
--
Kelly in Oz
133.5/126.2/65kgs
news:[email protected]...

bird wrote:

> the products are sold where the meetings are held. At least that has been my experience. Bird

In the UK lots of the Weight Watchers bu Heinz stuff is readily available in supermarkets. You can
get a lot of their cake bars and the like in the bakery sections of our supermarkets, and the ready
made chilled and frozen things are in the appropriate places too. Asda, Tesco, Sainsbury, Safeway,
and Sommerfield all keep them. I don't know how much of the stuff is kept by other supermarket
chains, as these are the main ones in our area.

Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Actually, I'm looking to buy the latest 2004 books. I'm not a weight watcher member though.

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 13:27:35 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:

>you can purchase at most meeting sites, Lee Hoops <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> I can I find the location of a WW store?
>>
>> I looked on their website, but I only saw meeting locations.
>>
>> Also, do you have to be a member to buy products from the store?

I don't think you have to be a member to purchase, Lee, wishing you the best