Question abt tomorrow's time trial ?

Anon

Guest
Hi, I am planning to watch the itt live tomorrow, but being on the west coast and friday night etc,
its basically impossible for me catch the whole thing live :( I was wondering if anybody can tell me
(approximately) when say Sastre (ranked 10th gc right now) will start his time trial ? I was
thinking of trying to watch from that point on.

Thanks,
A.

Anon wrote:

> I am planning to watch the itt live tomorrow, but being on the west coast and friday night etc,
> its basically impossible for me catch the whole thing live :( I was wondering if anybody can
> tell me (approximately) when say Sastre (ranked 10th gc right now) will start his time trial ?

Carlos Sastre starts at 15:35 (3:35 pm) French time. This is GMT +2 h. So you should be able to
figure out your local time. Next starting times are:

15h38: Mancebo
15h39: Moreau
15h40: Basso
15h41: Hamilton
15h42: Mayo
15h43: Zubeldia
15h44: Vinokourov
15h45: Ullrich
15h46: Armstrong

At 17:00 we will most probably know the winner of this year's TdF.

Dieter

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 21:42:45 +0200, Dieter Buerssner <[email protected]> wrote:

>Carlos Sastre starts at 15:35 (3:35 pm) French time. This is GMT +2 h. So you should be able to
>figure out your local time. Next starting times are:

Paris is GMT+1, is there another time zone in France?

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 15:55:29 -0500, GregR wrote:
> Dieter Buerssner <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Carlos Sastre starts at 15:35 (3:35 pm) French time. This is GMT +2 h.
>
> Paris is GMT+1, is there another time zone in France?

Summertime.

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 23:08:41 +0200, I wrote:
> Summertime.

I mean, daylight saving time.

"GregR" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 21:42:45 +0200, Dieter Buerssner <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Carlos Sastre starts at 15:35 (3:35 pm) French time. This is GMT +2 h. So you should be able to
> >figure out your local time. Next starting times
are:

> Paris is GMT+1, is there another time zone in France?

CEST.

GregR wrote:

> On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 21:42:45 +0200, Dieter Buerssner <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Carlos Sastre starts at 15:35 (3:35 pm) French time. This is GMT +2 h. So you should be able to
>>figure out your local time. Next starting times are:
>

> Paris is GMT+1, is there another time zone in France?

Ewoud already answered. In some other words: In winter, Paris time is GMT+1, in summer, it is GMT+2
(London time in summer is GMT+1, in winter London time is GMT, and Paris time in winter is GMT+1).

Dieter

Samuel Abt is accepting no questions concerning the ITT.