Question: Cycling Resources

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Jay, May 26, 2003.

  1. Jay

    Jay Guest

    I will be doing some research regarding resources on the following cycling topics to assist local
    cyclists. Any leads for online resources would be appreciated.

    Winter Cycling

    Bikes as Transportation

    Commuter Cycling

    Light self-supported Touring (a few days- camping)

    Vehicular Cycling/Safety

    Thank you.

    Tags:

  2. Dcb

    Dcb Guest

    In article <BAF6E7B9.F82E%[email protected]>, Jay <[email protected]> wrote:

    > I will be doing some research regarding resources on the following cycling topics to assist local
    > cyclists.
    local to where?

    http://www.enteract.com/~icebike/

    http://www.danenet.org/bcp/commute.html