QUESTION: Encountering dogs wile running. WHAT TO DO?

On 24 Nov 2003 18:14:29 -0800, [email protected] (N_A_J) wrote:

>[email protected] (Itchy Sanchez) wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...
>> You are all a bunch of assholes.
>
>...and a Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Itchy!!!

I'm thinking of making a video of my pre-thansgiving night festivities, which consists of lubing up
the turkey and having a go at the 'ol fellow. They always wonder why on thansgiving day they say
"Bill, aren't you going to have some turkey?" And I reply "No thanks, I had the turkey last night".