QUESTION: Encountering dogs wile running. WHAT TO DO?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Itchy Sanchez, Nov 24, 2003.

  1. You are all a bunch of assholes.

    Tags:

  2. N_a_j

    N_a_j Guest

  3. HappyTday

    HappyTday Guest

    On 24 Nov 2003 18:14:29 -0800, [email protected] (N_A_J) wrote:

    >[email protected] (Itchy Sanchez) wrote in message
    >news:<[email protected]>...
    >> You are all a bunch of assholes.
    >
    >...and a Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Itchy!!!

    I'm thinking of making a video of my pre-thansgiving night festivities, which consists of lubing up
    the turkey and having a go at the 'ol fellow. They always wonder why on thansgiving day they say
    "Bill, aren't you going to have some turkey?" And I reply "No thanks, I had the turkey last night".