Question for HAC4 users

Walrus

Apr 4, 2004
I've bought a HAC 4 cyclocomputer online and should receive it this week. I have a question for any current users out there.

1. What is the use of the 2 countdown timers?

Thanks

Walrus said:
I've bought a HAC 4 cyclocomputer online and should receive it this week. I have a question for any current users out there.

Thanks

You will be scratching your head alot with this computer!

Scuba Steve

Walrus said:

Thanks

Its used for interval sessions, eg 5min on and 3min rest therefore the two countdowns

Thanks Franco, I have a similar computer, and was wondering the same thing. Just goes to show how far one answer can reach many people.

TrekDen said:
Thanks Franco, I have a similar computer, and was wondering the same thing. Just goes to show how far one answer can reach many people.

True the internet has made the world a smaller place.

The HAC 4 arrived last night and I set it up and used it this morning. I don't know what all the fuss is about regarding how hard the HAC 4 is to set up? Sure the manual wasn't great, but I would have thought most net users (who complain about this) would be savvy enough to figure it out.

I'm looking forward to the increase in information that I have.