Question on a website.

Dave Pace

Aug 3, 2012
Hey all. I was just wondering if anyone here has ever gotten anything off f a website called ekoistore.com? From what i can tell the stuff looks ok, but I am just wondering about Customer service and also the quality of the products.

I haven't purchased from them, but I have heard a few good things about their helmets. If you're looking for good prices and a wide selection, I'd consider the following (many of these are sites I've used with success and without complaint): Bike Tires Direct Excel Sports Colorado Cyclist Competitive Cyclist Price Point These are the US internet shops I typically use. Price Point generally has the lowest prices, but their selection isn't quite as large as the other four. Excel Sports is my favorite of those five. They've got a great selection, and their prices are good, albeit not super low. They ship fast, and their customer support staff is excellent. The Colorado Cyclist and Competitive Cyclist are the most expensive of the five. I've also used quite often European internet dealers: Total Cycling Slane Cycles Bellati Sport Chain Reaction Cycles These all have really good prices. They're listed above in about the order of prices, from lowest to highest. The top three are excellent in every way. I don't rate Chain Reaction Cycles as highly as the others because their prices aren't quite as low as the others, and they are also the slowest of the four to get the products to the customer's door as based on my experience. Even with shipping costs, these four internet dealers almost always beat any price for a given product at any US internet dealership. In fact, I've received shipments from Total Cycling and Slane Cycles more quickly than I have from some US internet dealers. You might consider eBay, too, but with two caveats:
  • Returning a product may not be easy or even possible with some eBay dealers
  • There are some counterfeit name brand products sold on eBay