Question on initials?

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Kathy Rip, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Kathy Rip

    Kathy Rip Guest

    Hi, I hate to ask another question about initials, but what does RAL stand for? You guys already
    nicely told me what NSV was. Are there any other initials out there that I should know about besides
    the ones I already know....

    OP = on plan WW = weight watchers NSV = non scale victory AP = activity points

    Thanks, Kathy

    Tags:

  2. Julieb

    Julieb Guest

    Hi Kathy. The FAQ and Welcome Notice (check the links in my sig below) have links to good sites that
    explain commonly used acronyms.

    --
    Julie.
    93.5/72.3/74 (WW)/72 (Personal) kg