Question on initials?

Kathy Rip

Guest
Hi, I hate to ask another question about initials, but what does RAL stand for? You guys already
nicely told me what NSV was. Are there any other initials out there that I should know about besides
the ones I already know....

OP = on plan WW = weight watchers NSV = non scale victory AP = activity points

Thanks, Kathy

Hi Kathy. The FAQ and Welcome Notice (check the links in my sig below) have links to good sites that
explain commonly used acronyms.

--
Julie.
93.5/72.3/74 (WW)/72 (Personal) kg