I do not know the HP of Kitchen Aid, but can the motor handle 30-40 lbs of
sausage grinding in one sitting?
Also, is there an attachment for gring tomatoes for juice/sauce making?
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
I do not know the HP of Kitchen Aid, but can the motor handle 30-40 lbs of
sausage grinding in one sitting?
Also, is there an attachment for gring tomatoes for juice/sauce making?
My KA handles that much sausage making no problem.
I also use the juicer strainer for quarts and quarts of tomatos.
<[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
My KA handles that much sausage making no problem.I also use the juicer strainer for quarts and quarts of tomatos.
Thank you.
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.