General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

question to Garmin Forerunner 201 owners

Started by Mht · · Last activity · 2 posts · 657 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
12 December 2003
Last activity
12 December 2003
Original author
Mht
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
657
Views / 30 days
5

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hello,

    I read the recent thread about the Garmin Forerunner. I have a few questions and I didn't find
    answers in the online documentation.

    I saw that the forerunner features waypoints and tracks, but what about routes ? Is it possible to
    define a route with waypoints and to be told when you have to change your direction ? I know that
    it's not really usefull while running, but it could be while cycling.

    The logbook software is not available until January. But is it possible to exchange data with other
    softwares ? For example, with garmin mapsource, is it possible to manage waypoints, tracks and
    eventually routes ?

    Thanks,

    MHT.

  2. You are a bunch of [censored].

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.