Question too Rebecca Bishop.....

Ecce

Guest
WOW AMAZING I believe you're the only person ever to post really good advice on rec sport triathlon.

WELL DONE

Would it be possible for you to post a summary of you sporting background on RST ? The reason I ask
is that I'm sure it would make interesting reading.

Cheers

I disagree, imposter. Quit copying me.

[email protected] (ecce) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> WOW AMAZING I believe you're the only person ever to post really good advice on rec sport
> triathlon.
>
> WELL DONE
>
> Would it be possible for you to post a summary of you sporting background on RST ? The reason I
> ask is that I'm sure it would make interesting reading.
>
> Cheers

....really nice to see that you were inspired with my postings, thanks. I like to try to inspire and
make people feel good about sport. Infact, I like to encourage people of all ages and abilities to
take part in sport.

I did not quite expect a pure 'attention thread' on myself though,...but as you may be interested,
here is a short summary as to my background:

I am 100% British but currently live in France, working as a graphic designer and studying to
eventually become a professional web designer with the aim of setting up a small business. I'm 30
yrs old, single.

Main Sporting results:

Triathlon: 1993 - Winner of five International competitions at Junior level. 1994 - British
National 21-24 Age Group Champion - Sprint Distance. 1995 - British National 21-24 Age Group
Champion - Olympic Distance. 1996 - Elite Tri Licence - International La Grande Motte 3rd - Roanne
Int. Tri 1st.

Cross Country Skiing 1995 - British National Champion for 30km skating technique. 1996 - Holder of
International 'FIS' Cross-Country Racing Licence.

Alpine Skiing:
1989: Holder of International 'FIS' Alpine downhill ski licence. Won many local ski races. It was
here that I got into 'fitness', because part of the skiing programme is to be fit, eg: biking,
running , some swimming, rollerskating, ...

Cycling:
1990: Commenced cycling as a main sport in April . Made excellent progress in local French races,
advancing rapidly to National Level. Best result: 8th in the international Time Trial of the
Trophée d'Or (won by J. Longo),

1991: Granted French Elite licence at the beginning of the season. Competed in 8 'UCI International
Calendar' Events including the Giro d'Italia and the World Cup. Best Results at UCI level:
5th, 19th and 22nd. Occasional member of the Nürnberg Team and a Japanese Team as BCF (
British Cycle Federation) made it difficult for me to join them.

1992: Turned professional riding for Team Mazza of Switzerland and participated in World Cups in New
Zealand, Australia and Europe. Still no encouragement from the British Cycle Federation...

1993: Difficulties in being recognised as potential for British cycle team by BCF, so with no help I
decide to concentrate on academics.

1994: I win 8 road races and place 11 times on the podium in Europe, even with Jeannie Longo. This
was by far my best ever season, yet still ignored with my results for British Team selection.
They made it almost impossible for me to take part in their national road race.

1995: no financial aid, but wanting to continue bike racing. No chance: however good I try to prove
I am, I'll never get selected! So I am about to quit sport completely - no race results, no
job, no money...no moral.

1996: I'm back in sport. This time in triathlon, where I started out. Main aim now is to simply
enjoy the sport for what it is.

I've always trained myself.

So there you go! Hope this is not too long and thanks once again for your interest;

Rebecca

"ecce" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> WOW AMAZING I believe you're the only person ever to post really good advice on rec sport
> triathlon.
>
> WELL DONE
>
> Would it be possible for you to post a summary of you sporting background on RST ? The reason I
> ask is that I'm sure it would make interesting reading.
>
> Cheers

I'm in love with you! You are an amazing woman - beautiful, athletic, talented, giving, and
considerate. Will you marry me?

"Rebecca Bishop" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> [...]
> prove I am, I'll never get selected! So I am about to quit sport completely - no race
> results, no job, no money...no moral.
>
> 2003: I'm back in sport. This time in triathlon, where I started out. Main aim now is to simply
> enjoy the sport for what it is.
>
> I've always trained myself.
>
> So there you go! Hope this is not too long and thanks once again for your interest;
>
> Rebecca
>

> "ecce" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > WOW AMAZING I believe you're the only person ever to post really good advice on rec sport
> > triathlon.
> >
> > WELL DONE
> >
> > Would it be possible for you to post a summary of you sporting background on RST ? The reason I
> > ask is that I'm sure it would make interesting reading.

"Dr. Steven Walker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> I'm in love with you! You are an amazing woman - beautiful, athletic, talented, giving, and
> considerate. Will you marry me?

Ecce, you're gay, remember? Both the Father and I have photos, so a little

ignored by the BCF is one thing, but becoming a triathlete is as far as a human can possibly sink.

Come to rec.running, Becky. I will induct you into the ways of a real sport. And I have chums in
Sports Scotland, so go to Stirling Uni (nice 50m pool) and I will see you're on the appropriate
lists for funding. My price will not be *too* high :)

Roger.

"Roger Hunter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> "Dr. Steven Walker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
> > I'm in love with you! You are an amazing woman - beautiful, athletic, talented, giving, and
> > considerate. Will you marry me?
>
> Ecce, you're gay, remember? Both the Father and I have photos, so a little

> ignored by the BCF is one thing, but becoming a triathlete is as far as a human can possibly sink.
>
> Come to rec.running, Becky. I will induct you into the ways of a real sport. And I have chums in
> Sports Scotland, so go to Stirling Uni (nice 50m pool) and I will see you're on the appropriate
> lists for funding. My price will not be *too* high :)
>

> Roger.

Yeahr - Ok being a triathlete means (obviously) I'm gay - lycra panties, shaved legs, comparing body
bits, fake tan etc etc etc. BUT "Dr Steven Walker" is not me.

Father Guido, Steven walker et al are not "ecce".

By *pure genius* I managed to initiate someone to troll for me - without even asking. And it gets
better - That person now posts under an "ecce" email address.

So, I get to do normal stuff, whilst someone I have never even spoken to trolls on my behalf -
fantastic what more could a lazy troll want.

Am I not me?

Nice Smeagol, we loves hobbitses. Master is kind to us. No, no, no. Liar, liar, liar.

news:<[email protected]>...