question

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Lisa Marie, Mar 4, 2004.

  1. Lisa Marie

    Lisa Marie Guest

    i had to push a car (not running) out of my yard then move it back in at another ;point of my yard
    this morning ... it was hard work for me ... can i count that as a work out ???

    Tags:

  2. Plup

    Plup Guest

    "Lisa Marie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > i had to push a car (not running) out of my yard then move it back in at another ;point of my yard
    > this morning ... it was hard work for me ... can i count that as a work out ???

    WOW you must be strong!!!!!! **Chuckle**

    Faye

  3. Lisa Marie

    Lisa Marie Guest

    just had to , now they want it moved again but this time i called hubby home from work ... but its a
    small car 88 mazda 323 but it felt like an hour work out when i got done ....lol

  4. I would, Lee
    Lisa Marie <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > i had to push a car (not running) out of my yard then move it back in at another ;point of my yard
    > this morning ... it was hard work for me ... can i count that as a work out ???

  5. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    Lisa Marie wrote:

    > i had to push a car (not running) out of my yard then move it back in at another ;point of my yard
    > this morning ... it was hard work for me ... can i count that as a work out ???

    *I* would! :)

    http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  6. Lisa