Road Cycling · Public discussion

Questions best left unasked...

Started by Ryan Cousineau · · Last activity · 2 posts · 341 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
17 January 2008
Last activity
17 January 2008
Original author
Ryan Cousineau
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
341
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. "After our first week with the Cervélos, I called Gerard [Vroomen,
    Cervelo founder] to ask how it is possible that they fit our female
    riders so well, when they also fit Team CSC's men perfectly."

    Um...

    http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech.php?id=tech/2008/news/01-16

    No team photo, alas, but I did find out that Karin Thuerig is sponsored
    by Inter Cheese AG.

    Oh, and something called PGMM, whose website probably doesn't make sense
    even if you do speak German:

    http://www.pgmm.ch/

    Inter Cheese. Heh.

    --
    Ryan Cousineau [email hidden] http://www.wiredcola.com/
    "My scenarios may give the impression I could be an excellent crook.
    Not true - I am a talented lawyer." - Sandy in rec.bicycles.racing

  2. In article
    <rcousine-AC4A43.18530216012008@[74.223.185.199.nw.nuvox.net]>,

    Ryan Cousineau said:

    "After our first week with the Cervélos, I called Gerard [Vroomen,
    Cervelo founder] to ask how it is possible that they fit our female
    riders so well, when they also fit Team CSC's men perfectly."

    Um...

    http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech.php?id=tech/2008/news/01-16

    No team photo, alas, but I did find out that Karin Thuerig is sponsored
    by Inter Cheese AG.

    You've never seen her 'cheese-head' aero helmet? Been sponsored by them
    for years.

    Mike G.
    -

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.