Questions for Dr Chung

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Casey, Dec 17, 2003.

  1. Casey

    Casey Guest

    Re: Stents post by Balsey.

    Dr Chung, why did you feel it necessary to do a google on Balsey in the first place and could you
    please explain the relevance of this comment to this NG.

    "According to your Google history, you appear to have an anti-Christian bias. Is this true?"

    KC

    Tags:

  2. Casey wrote:

    > Re: Stents post by Balsey.
    >
    > Dr Chung, why did you feel it necessary to do a google on Balsey in the first place and could you
    > please explain the relevance of this comment to this NG.

    Because there were inconsistencies in Balsey's post (not to mention the initial antagonistic tone)
    that suggested an ulterior motive besides information seeking. Google is often helpful in sizing up
    participants here at SMC.

    > "According to your Google history, you appear to have an anti-Christian bias. Is this true?"

    It remains a fair question. Look around you.

    Humbly,

    Andrew

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist

  3. mattb

    mattb Guest

    On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 08:58:52 +1100, "Casey"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"According to your Google history, you appear to have an anti-Christian bias. Is this true?" Dr
    >Chung, why did you feel it necessary to do a google on Balsey in the first place

    Chung is our resident delusional paranoid, and sees anti christians everywhere. He has confessed
    to checking out other people in this group too. If you question him, he'll probably check you out
    too. <grin>

    >could you please explain the relevance of this comment to this NG.

    None, probably. Matt

  4. Balsey

    Balsey Guest

    Thank You Casey, for your support but I have finished with this group to do
    battle with cancer again, as clearly while he is around there is no help for
    me , thank you Matt for your help Take Care Balsey
    "Casey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Re: Stents post by Balsey.
    >
    > Dr Chung, why did you feel it necessary to do a google on Balsey in the first place and could you
    > please explain the relevance of this comment to this NG.
    >
    > "According to your Google history, you appear to have an anti-Christian bias. Is this true?"
    >
    > KC

  5. Matti Narkia

    Matti Narkia Guest

    Wed, 10 Dec 2003 17:24:48 -0500 in article
    <[email protected]> "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Casey wrote:
    >
    >> Re: Stents post by Balsey.
    >>
    >> Dr Chung, why did you feel it necessary to do a google on Balsey in the first place and could you
    >> please explain the relevance of this comment to this NG.
    >
    >Because there were inconsistencies in Balsey's post (not to mention the initial antagonistic tone)
    >that suggested an ulterior motive besides information seeking. Google is often helpful in sizing up
    >participants here at SMC.
    >
    >> "According to your Google history, you appear to have an anti-Christian bias. Is this true?"
    >>
    >It remains a fair question. Look around you.

    One wouldn't expect that question be in short list of questions to a patient seeking for _medical_
    advice. In fact one would not expect that kind question at all in this ng.

    So what do you do to your patients after that initial question? Throw them into water to see if they
    can float? If they can, burn them as witches?

    Just curious.

  6. mattb

    mattb Guest

    On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 17:24:48 -0500, "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Casey wrote:
    >
    >> Re: Stents post by Balsey.
    >>
    >> Dr Chung, why did you feel it necessary to do a google on Balsey in the first place and could you
    >> please explain the relevance of this comment to this NG.
    >>

    >Because there were inconsistencies in Balsey's post (not to mention the initial antagonistic tone)
    >that suggested an ulterior motive besides information seeking.

    Your paranoia is becoming worse. You should see a doctor.

    >> "According to your Google history, you appear to have an anti-Christian bias. Is this true?"
    >>

    >It remains a fair question. Look around you.

    When I look, I see some wonderful support regarding breast cancer. You are seriously delusional. As
    always, you have no FACTS that you can cite to back up your claims. If you do, then COPY it to your
    post. Your usual "Google it yourself" hedge is just one more way that you dodge the truth. Matt

  7. Bob Pastorio

    Bob Pastorio Guest

    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

    > Casey wrote:
    >

    >>Re: Stents post by Balsey.
    >>
    >>Dr Chung, why did you feel it necessary to do a google on Balsey in the first place and could you
    >>please explain the relevance of this comment to this NG.
    >>
    > Because there were inconsistencies in Balsey's post (not to mention the initial antagonistic tone)

    Oh, look. Chung used the word "tone" which he apparently learned form my posts wherein I acquainted
    him with the concept of written tone as opposed to anything sonic.

    Who says you can't teach an old fraud new tricks.

    > that suggested an ulterior motive besides information seeking. Google is often helpful in sizing
    > up participants here at SMC.

    Chung has the gift of seeing into the hearts of others.

    >>"According to your Google history, you appear to have an anti-Christian bias. Is this true?"
    >>
    > It remains a fair question. Look around you.

    Chung confuses derision of his ways with denigration of religion. "L'etat c'est moi," he likes to
    believe. He is one with his wacko Chungianity and confuses his role as a mere emotionally and
    intellectually crippled disciple with someone that has moral, ethical or spiritual authority.

    Poor Chung.

    Pastorio

  8. mattb

    mattb Guest

    On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 05:37:23 GMT, "Balsey" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Thank You Casey, for your support but I have finished with this group to do battle with cancer
    >again, as clearly while he is around there is no help for me , thank you Matt for your help Take
    >Care Balsey

    My best wishes go with you. Matt

  9. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 0:37:23 -0500, Balsey wrote
    (in message <[email protected]>):

    > Thank You Casey, for your support but I have finished with this group to do battle with cancer
    > again, as clearly while he is around there is no help for me

    Good luck, Balsey!

    --

    Steve

  10. "Balsey" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Thank You Casey, for your support but I have finished with this group to do battle with cancer
    > again, as clearly while he is around there is no help for me , thank you Matt for your help Take
    > Care Balsey

    May God help you, for only He can.

    You will be in my prayers. I will ask Him to help you in Christ's name.

    Humbly,

    Andrew

    --

  11. Matti Narkia wrote:

    > Wed, 10 Dec 2003 17:24:48 -0500 in article <[email protected]> "Dr. Andrew B.
    > Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Casey wrote:
    > >
    > >> Re: Stents post by Balsey.
    > >>
    > >> Dr Chung, why did you feel it necessary to do a google on Balsey in the first place and could
    > >> you please explain the relevance of this comment to this NG.
    > >
    > >Because there were inconsistencies in Balsey's post (not to mention the initial antagonistic
    > >tone) that suggested an ulterior motive besides information seeking. Google is often helpful in
    > >sizing up participants here at SMC.
    > >
    > >> "According to your Google history, you appear to have an anti-Christian bias. Is this true?"
    > >>
    > >It remains a fair question. Look around you.
    > >
    > One wouldn't expect that question be in short list of questions to a patient seeking for
    > _medical_ advice.

    This is Usenet.

    > In fact one would not expect that kind question at all in this ng.

    Why not?

    > So what do you do to your patients after that initial question?

    I don't ask that question of my patients.

    > Throw them into water to see if they can float?

    No, don't do that either.

    > If they can, burn them as witches?

    No, don't do that either.

    > Just curious.

    Speaks to your truthfulness.

    Humble servant of Christ,

    Andrew

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist
    http://www.heartmdphd.com/

  12. Bob Pastorio

    Bob Pastorio Guest

    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

    > "Balsey" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    >
    >>Thank You Casey, for your support but I have finished with this group to do battle with cancer
    >>again, as clearly while he is around there is no help for me , thank you Matt for your help Take
    >>Care Balsey
    >
    > May God help you, for only He can.
    >
    > You will be in my prayers. I will ask Him to help you in Christ's name.

    A singularly peculiar post from an MD whose job is to help *medically* when there is illness
    or disease.

    Without knowing anything of the case but a few snippets posted here, Chung decides that "only He
    can" help. And, thus, credibility vanishes.

    In the truest sense of the word, pathetic.

    Pastorio

  13. Casey

    Casey Guest

    >snip>

    > May God help you, for only He can.

    ...............Guess that makes her Cancer Dr and Cardio obsolete. KC

    > You will be in my prayers. I will ask Him to help you in Christ's name.
    >
    > Humbly,
    >
    > Andrew
    >
    > --
    > Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD Board-Certified Cardiologist http://www.heartmdphd.com/

  14. mattb

    mattb Guest

    On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 18:34:40 -0500, "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >> Just curious.
    >
    >Speaks to your truthfulness.

    You ARE confused. What does "curious" have to do with "truthfullness"? It would seem that curious
    people would more often get to the truth. Perhaps that is why Matti outdoes you repeatedly in truth
    backed up by solid references. Matt

  15. Listener

    Listener Guest

    On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 11:56:21 -0500, Bob Pastorio <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    >
    >> "Balsey" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    >>
    >>>Thank You Casey, for your support but I have finished with this group to do battle with cancer
    >>>again, as clearly while he is around there is no help for me , thank you Matt for your help Take
    >>>Care Balsey
    >>
    >> May God help you, for only He can.
    >>
    >> You will be in my prayers. I will ask Him to help you in Christ's name.
    >
    >A singularly peculiar post from an MD whose job is to help *medically* when there is illness
    >or disease.

    Over the internet? It's a rather limiting environment, wouldn't you say? Advice, opinion..that's
    about as helpful as it gets. Besides, Balsey is saying goodbye to the group. What's the good of more
    "medical" advice?

    >Without knowing anything of the case but a few snippets posted here, Chung decides that "only He
    >can" help. And, thus, credibility vanishes.

    Do his strong religious beliefs frighten you? That does not necessarily cancel out credibility in
    other areas. (I am an athiest, by the way).

    >In the truest sense of the word, pathetic.
    >
    >Pastorio

    Perhaps you've found your true calling - shadowing a doctor on the internet and posting negative
    missives. The ShadowChung. How's that for a moniker? It seems to apply.

  16. "Casey" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > >snip>
    >
    > > May God help you, for only He can.
    >
    > ...............Guess that makes her Cancer Dr and Cardio obsolete.

    It Balsey's case, that is highly probable.

    Humbly,

    Andrew

    --

  17. --------------DCDC25339FD007AD15ABCA89

    Casey wrote:

    > >snip>
    >
    > > May God help you, for only He can.
    >
    > ...............Guess that makes her Cancer Dr and Cardio obsolete. KC

    Christ can cure *anything*. We can't.

    Humbly,

    Andrew

    --

    Casey wrote:
    Christ can cure *anything*. We can't.

    --------------DCDC25339FD007AD15ABCA89--

  18. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 15:55:55 -0500, Listener wrote
    (in message <[email protected]>):

    > [snip]

    > (I am an athiest, by the way).

    Can't wait to see how the Humble Servant deals with this "hardball" :)

    > Perhaps you've found your true calling - shadowing a doctor on the internet and posting negative
    > missives. The ShadowChung. How's that for a moniker? It seems to apply.

    And what shall we call you? ShadowShadowChung?

    One "Listens" with their ears, not their keycaps.

    --
    "Beware of practicing your piety before men in order to be seen by them; for then you will have no
    reward from your Father who is in heaven." (Mat 6:1)

    Steve

  19. Matti Narkia

    Matti Narkia Guest

    Thu, 11 Dec 2003 20:55:55 GMT in article <[email protected]>
    [email protected] (Listener) wrote:

    >On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 11:56:21 -0500, Bob Pastorio <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Without knowing anything of the case but a few snippets posted here, Chung decides that "only He
    >>can" help. And, thus, credibility vanishes.
    >
    >Do his strong religious beliefs frighten you? That does not necessarily cancel out credibility in
    >other areas. (I am an athiest, by the way).

    I'm agnostic myself. Still, anyone's strong religious beliefs don't bother me, but the way Chung
    presents his beliefs here and even uses them to harass people does (and now after I've admitted that
    I'm agnostic, he will use that against me as you will see soon). This is one of the most important
    reasons in the current disturbance in this ng. As for the credibility, if it is the science against
    Chung's beliefs, how do you think Chung will resolve the dilemma?

    --
    Matti Narkia

  20. Bob Pastorio

    Bob Pastorio Guest

    Listener wrote:

    > On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 11:56:21 -0500, Bob Pastorio <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

    >>>May God help you, for only He can.
    >>>
    >>>You will be in my prayers. I will ask Him to help you in Christ's name.
    >>
    >>A singularly peculiar post from an MD whose job is to help *medically* when there is illness or
    >>disease.
    >

    > Over the internet? It's a rather limiting environment, wouldn't you say? Advice, opinion..that's
    > about as helpful as it gets. Besides, Balsey is saying goodbye to the group. What's the good of
    > more "medical" advice?

    How trivial a viewpoint. Chung doesn't hesitate to give lots of information "over the internet" as
    you so cleverly describe, well, the internet. "Advice, opinion..." that says "go away, it's
    hopeless" in other words is a wonderful way to deal isn't it? Better to shut up and not post
    anything. It's a gratuitously ugly thing to post.

    Nearly as needless and valueless as this post of yours.

    >>Without knowing anything of the case but a few snippets posted here, Chung decides that "only He
    >>can" help. And, thus, credibility vanishes.
    >
    > Do his strong religious beliefs frighten you?

    "Frighten..." What a coy and cute way to do your passive-aggressive routine. "Strong religious
    beliefs" is where I've spent my life. But wacky, inconsistent, self-serving, anti-theological
    beliefs sponsor contempt, not fear. Having the exclusive grasp on truth that Chung feels he has is
    arrogance of a particularly telling order. Especially when he characterizes himself as humble.
    Hypocrisy is another fave of mine.

    > That does not necessarily cancel out credibility in other areas.

    Strong religious beliefs are merely that. It's when Chung uses his cultish understanding as a weapon
    and sorting device (believe like me= good, anything else=bad) to denigrate and revile others that he
    runs afoul of any possibility of accepting his word. He's so biased and shows it so relentlessly in
    his assertions (that he refuses to support with any sort of evidence or corroboration) that it's
    irrational to credit him with any substantial credibility.

    > (I am an athiest, by the way).

    I could have sworn you were an atheist. I generally know how to spell the names of my important
    philosophical identities properly.

    >>In the truest sense of the word, pathetic.
    >>
    >>Pastorio
    >
    > Perhaps you've found your true calling - shadowing a doctor on the internet and posting negative
    > missives. The ShadowChung. How's that for a moniker? It seems to apply.

    Well, for a superficially shitwitted perspective, I'd say that sort of "observation" fits with the
    rest of your character. Nice use of emotionally loaded words. "Shadowing" is an especially good one.
    You're just as shabby as your hero.

    I'd say your distortions give you at least as much credibility as Chung. And that's a shame.

    But I'm sure you're in his prayers. In the "infidel" section. See what a confusion you're giving
    him. You're a fallen heathen who says everything he believes is crap, but you support him as the
    mirror supports the monkey capering before it.

    Oh, what to do...?

    Pastorio