Questions for Dr Chung

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Casey, Dec 17, 2003.

  1. Listener wrote:

    > On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 11:56:21 -0500, Bob Pastorio <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

    > >> May God help you, for only He can.
    > >>
    > >> You will be in my prayers. I will ask Him to help you in Christ's name.
    > >
    > >A singularly peculiar post from an MD whose job is to help *medically* when there is illness or
    > >disease.
    >
    > Over the internet? It's a rather limiting environment, wouldn't you say? Advice, opinion..that's
    > about as helpful as it gets. Besides, Balsey is saying goodbye to the group. What's the good of
    > more "medical" advice?
    >
    > >Without knowing anything of the case but a few snippets posted here, Chung decides that "only He
    > >can" help. And, thus, credibility vanishes.
    >
    > Do his strong religious beliefs frighten you?

    You've noticed it too.

    > That does not necessarily cancel out credibility in other areas. (I am an athiest, by the way).

    It shouldn't (I don't just treat christians).

    > >In the truest sense of the word, pathetic.
    > >
    > >Pastorio
    >
    > Perhaps you've found your true calling - shadowing a doctor on the internet and posting negative
    > missives. The ShadowChung. How's that for a moniker? It seems to apply.

    He is starting to behave more like a cyberstalker.

    see:

    http://www.heartmdphd.com/stalking.asp

    Thank you for your observations.

    Humbly,

    Andrew

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist

  2. mattb

    mattb Guest

    On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 20:55:55 GMT, [email protected] (Listener)
    wrote:

    >Do his strong religious beliefs frighten you?

    Only when he straps on his two-pound belt of explosives. <g>

    I can't imagine anyone being frightened by his religious beliefs. The way he does it is more like a
    parody of a real Christian. How can you be frightened by Donald Duck? <g>

    >(I am an athiest, by the way).

    Don't worry, Chung will save you. Matt

  3. Casey

    Casey Guest

    ------=_NextPart_000_002E_01C3C1A6.5E483BF0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-
    Encoding: quoted-printable

    "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message =
    news:[email protected]... Casey wrote:=20
    >snip>=20
    > May God help you, for only He can.=20

    ...............Guess that makes her Cancer Dr and Cardio obsolete.=20 KC=20
    =20

    Christ can cure *anything*. We can't.=20

    With respect, If only that were true. KC Humbly,=20

    Andrew=20

    --=20
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD=20 Board-Certified Cardiologist=20 http://www.heartmdphd.com/=20
    =20

    ------=_NextPart_000_002E_01C3C1A6.5E483BF0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-
    Encoding: quoted-printable

    <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-
    Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-8859-1"> <META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106"
    name=3DGENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
    <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV> <BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20 style=3D"PADDING-
    RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; = BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-
    RIGHT: 0px">
    <>"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <<A=20
    href=3D"mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</A>> = wrote in=20
    message <A=20
    =
    href=3D"news:[email protected]">news:[email protected]=
    rtmdphd.com</A>...</DIV>Casey=20 wrote:=20 <BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=3D"CITE">>snip>=20
    <P>> May God help you, for only He can.=20
    <Q>...............Guess that makes her Cancer Dr and Cardio = obsolete. <BR>KC=20 <BR><A =
    href=3D"http://www.heartmdphd.com/"></A> </P></BLOCKQUOTE>
    <DIV>Christ can cure *anything*. We can't. </DIV>
    <> </DIV>
    <>With respect, If only that were true.</DIV>
    <>KC</DIV>
    <P>Humbly,=20
    <Q>Andrew=20
    <R>-- <BR>Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <BR>Board-Certified Cardiologist = <BR><A=20
    href=3D"http://www.heartmdphd.com/">http://www.heartmdphd.com/</A> = <BR> =20
    </P></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

    ------=_NextPart_000_002E_01C3C1A6.5E483BF0--

  4. Listener

    Listener Guest

    On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 18:03:24 -0500, Bob Pastorio <[email protected]>
    wrote:

> [...]
    >>>
    >>>A singularly peculiar post from an MD whose job is to help *medically* when there is illness or
    >>>disease.
    >>

    >> Over the internet? It's a rather limiting environment, wouldn't you say? Advice, opinion..that's
    >> about as helpful as it gets. Besides, Balsey is saying goodbye to the group. What's the good of
    >> more "medical" advice?
    >
    >How trivial a viewpoint. Chung doesn't hesitate to give lots of information "over the internet" as
    >you so cleverly describe, well, the internet. "Advice, opinion..." that says "go away, it's
    >hopeless" in other words is a wonderful way to deal isn't it? Better to shut up and not post
    >anything. It's a gratuitously ugly thing to post.
    >
    >Nearly as needless and valueless as this post of yours.
    >
    >>>Without knowing anything of the case but a few snippets posted here, Chung decides that "only He
    >>>can" help. And, thus, credibility vanishes.
    >>
    >> Do his strong religious beliefs frighten you?
    >
    >"Frighten..." What a coy and cute way to do your passive-aggressive routine. "Strong religious
    >beliefs" is where I've spent my life. But wacky, inconsistent, self-serving, anti-theological
    >beliefs sponsor contempt, not fear. Having the exclusive grasp on truth that Chung feels he has is
    >arrogance of a particularly telling order. Especially when he characterizes himself as humble.
    >Hypocrisy is another fave of mine.
    >
    > > That does not
    >> necessarily cancel out credibility in other areas.
    >
    >Strong religious beliefs are merely that. It's when Chung uses his cultish understanding as a
    >weapon and sorting device (believe like me= good, anything else=bad) to denigrate and revile others
    >that he runs afoul of any possibility of accepting his word. He's so biased and shows it so
    >relentlessly in his assertions (that he refuses to support with any sort of evidence or
    >corroboration) that it's irrational to credit him with any substantial credibility.
    >
    > > (I am an athiest, by the way).
    >
    >I could have sworn you were an atheist. I generally know how to spell the names of my important
    >philosophical identities properly.
    >
    >>>In the truest sense of the word, pathetic.
    >>>
    >>>Pastorio
    >>
    >> Perhaps you've found your true calling - shadowing a doctor on the internet and posting negative
    >> missives. The ShadowChung. How's that for a moniker? It seems to apply.
    >
    >Well, for a superficially shitwitted perspective, I'd say that sort of "observation" fits with the
    >rest of your character. Nice use of emotionally loaded words. "Shadowing" is an especially good
    >one. You're just as shabby as your hero.
    >
    >I'd say your distortions give you at least as much credibility as Chung. And that's a shame.
    >
    >But I'm sure you're in his prayers. In the "infidel" section. See what a confusion you're giving
    >him. You're a fallen heathen who says everything he believes is crap, but you support him as the
    >mirror supports the monkey capering before it.

    Wow, you are really wrapped up in this. It truly is obsessive. And you're petty. You make all sorts
    of false assumptions. (Like Chung = my hero!) I think you're beyond help. Sorry.

    Good luck in life ShadowChung.

  5. Matti Narkia wrote:

    > Thu, 11 Dec 2003 20:55:55 GMT in article <[email protected]> [email protected]
    > (Listener) wrote:
    >
    > >On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 11:56:21 -0500, Bob Pastorio <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > >>Without knowing anything of the case but a few snippets posted here, Chung decides that "only He
    > >>can" help. And, thus, credibility vanishes.
    > >
    > >Do his strong religious beliefs frighten you? That does not necessarily cancel out credibility in
    > >other areas. (I am an athiest, by the way).
    > >
    > I'm agnostic myself. Still, anyone's strong religious beliefs don't bother me, but the way Chung
    > presents his beliefs here and even uses them to harass people does (and now after I've admitted
    > that I'm agnostic, he will use that against me as you will see soon).

    Finally, some truth in what you write. That wasn't so bad, now was it?

    The truthful have nothing to fear.

    > This is one of the most important reasons in the current disturbance in this ng.

    Truth disturbs the untruthful.

    > As for the credibility, if it is the science against Chung's beliefs, how do you think Chung will
    > resolve the dilemma?

    With the truth.

    Humble servant of Christ,

    Andrew
    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist
    http://www.heartmdphd.com/

  6. Jim Horne

    Jim Horne Guest

    "Steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    : On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 15:55:55 -0500, Listener wrote (in message <[email protected]>):
    :
    : > [snip]
    :
    : > (I am an athiest, by the way).
    :
    : Can't wait to see how the Humble Servant deals with this "hardball" :)
    :
    : > Perhaps you've found your true calling - shadowing a doctor on the internet and posting negative
    : > missives. The ShadowChung. How's that for a moniker? It seems to apply.
    :
    : And what shall we call you?

    if this poster is an atheist, then it must be the anti-chung!

  7. --------------31B0D1AF5E98509AB19DF357

    Casey wrote:

    > "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected] wrote:
    >
    > > >snip>
    > >
    > > > May God help you, for only He can.
    > >
    > > ...............Guess that makes her Cancer Dr and Cardio obsolete. KC
    > >

    > Christ can cure *anything*. We can't. With respect, If only that were true.

    It is true.

    Humbly,

    Andrew

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist
    http://www.heartmdphd.com/

    --------------31B0D1AF5E98509AB19DF357

    Casey wrote:

    style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">"Dr.
    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <<a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a>>
    wrote in message <a href="news:[email protected]">news:[email protected]</a>...Casey
    wrote:
    Christ can cure *anything*. We can't. With respect, If only
    that were true.</blockquote>

    --------------31B0D1AF5E98509AB19DF357--

  8. mattb

    mattb Guest

    On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 18:24:38 +1100, "Casey"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Christ can cure *anything*. We can't.
    >
    > With respect, If only that were true.

    Religious fanatics have a different view of truth. Matt

  9. Bob Pastorio

    Bob Pastorio Guest

    Listener wrote:

    > On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 18:03:24 -0500, Bob Pastorio <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Listener wrote:

    >>>Over the internet? It's a rather limiting environment, wouldn't you say? Advice, opinion..that's
    >>>about as helpful as it gets. Besides, Balsey is saying goodbye to the group. What's the good of
    >>>more "medical" advice?
    >>
    >>How trivial a viewpoint. Chung doesn't hesitate to give lots of information "over the internet" as
    >>you so cleverly describe, well, the internet. "Advice, opinion..." that says "go away, it's
    >>hopeless" in other words is a wonderful way to deal isn't it? Better to shut up and not post
    >>anything. It's a gratuitously ugly thing to post.
    >>
    >>Nearly as needless and valueless as this post of yours.

    >>>Do his strong religious beliefs frighten you?
    >>
    >>"Frighten..." What a coy and cute way to do your passive-aggressive routine. "Strong religious
    >>beliefs" is where I've spent my life. But wacky, inconsistent, self-serving, anti-theological
    >>beliefs sponsor contempt, not fear. Having the exclusive grasp on truth that Chung feels he has is
    >>arrogance of a particularly telling order. Especially when he characterizes himself as humble.
    >>Hypocrisy is another fave of mine.
    >>

    >>>That does not necessarily cancel out credibility in other areas.
    >>
    >>Strong religious beliefs are merely that. It's when Chung uses his cultish understanding as a
    >>weapon and sorting device (believe like me= good, anything else=bad) to denigrate and revile
    >>others that he runs afoul of any possibility of accepting his word. He's so biased and shows it so
    >>relentlessly in his assertions (that he refuses to support with any sort of evidence or
    >>corroboration) that it's irrational to credit him with any substantial credibility.
    >>

    >>>(I am an athiest, by the way).
    >>
    >>I could have sworn you were an atheist. I generally know how to spell the names of my important
    >>philosophical identities properly.

    >>>Perhaps you've found your true calling - shadowing a doctor on the internet and posting negative
    >>>missives. The ShadowChung. How's that for a moniker? It seems to apply.
    >>
    >>Well, for a superficially shitwitted perspective, I'd say that sort of "observation" fits with the
    >>rest of your character. Nice use of emotionally loaded words. "Shadowing" is an especially good
    >>one. You're just as shabby as your hero.
    >>
    >>I'd say your distortions give you at least as much credibility as Chung. And that's a shame.
    >>
    >>But I'm sure you're in his prayers. In the "infidel" section. See what a confusion you're giving
    >>him. You're a fallen heathen who says everything he believes is crap, but you support him as the
    >>mirror supports the monkey capering before it.
    >>
    >>Oh, what to do...?
    >>
    >>Pastorio
    >>
    > Wow, you are really wrapped up in this.

    Nah. Think of yourself as a lovely series of concentric circles. A large and not too elusive
    downrange vision. A popinjay trapped in the entrails of your own ego.

    Here's a bit of life information. Before starting an "engagement" do check out what you're getting
    into. If it's more than you can handle, as this is, sit that dance out until a partner more your
    level shows up.

    > It truly is obsessive.

    And you're a psychiatrist at least as competent as you are at logic. Unfortunately.

    > And you're petty.

    Now you're really hurting me, Sparky.

    > You make all sorts of false assumptions. (Like Chung = my hero!)

    That looks like *one* assumption and whether it's false remains to be seen. Predicated on your silly
    interpolations here, it's certainly a reasonable conclusion. Have you conferred with "John 90210"
    about saying things so they're accurate?

    > I think you're beyond help.

    Lots of people end a "correspondence" like this. Particularly when they've belatedly recognized that
    the tide against them is a veritable tsunami. A wonderful exit line. Ta...

    > Sorry.
    >
    > Good luck in life ShadowChung.

    Right. A last stab over the shoulder while in full retreat from the slap-fight you started. Fine
    show, "listener." Might do better just confining yourself to that.

    Pastorio

  10. Listener wrote:

    > On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 18:03:24 -0500, Bob Pastorio <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Listener wrote:

    > >> Over the internet? It's a rather limiting environment, wouldn't you say? Advice,
    > >> opinion..that's about as helpful as it gets. Besides, Balsey is saying goodbye to the group.
    > >> What's the good of more "medical" advice?
    > >
    > >How trivial a viewpoint. Chung doesn't hesitate to give lots of information "over the internet"
    > >as you so cleverly describe, well, the internet. "Advice, opinion..." that says "go away, it's
    > >hopeless" in other words is a wonderful way to deal isn't it? Better to shut up and not post
    > >anything. It's a gratuitously ugly thing to post.
    > >
    > >Nearly as needless and valueless as this post of yours.

    > >> Do his strong religious beliefs frighten you?
    > >
    > >"Frighten..." What a coy and cute way to do your passive-aggressive routine. "Strong religious
    > >beliefs" is where I've spent my life. But wacky, inconsistent, self-serving, anti-theological
    > >beliefs sponsor contempt, not fear. Having the exclusive grasp on truth that Chung feels he has
    > >is arrogance of a particularly telling order. Especially when he characterizes himself as humble.
    > >Hypocrisy is another fave of mine.
    > >
    > > > That does not
    > >> necessarily cancel out credibility in other areas.
    > >
    > >Strong religious beliefs are merely that. It's when Chung uses his cultish understanding as a
    > >weapon and sorting device (believe like me= good, anything else=bad) to denigrate and revile
    > >others that he runs afoul of any possibility of accepting his word. He's so biased and shows it
    > >so relentlessly in his assertions (that he refuses to support with any sort of evidence or
    > >corroboration) that it's irrational to credit him with any substantial credibility.
    > >
    > > > (I am an athiest, by the way).
    > >
    > >I could have sworn you were an atheist. I generally know how to spell the names of my important
    > >philosophical identities properly.

    > >> Perhaps you've found your true calling - shadowing a doctor on the internet and posting
    > >> negative missives. The ShadowChung. How's that for a moniker? It seems to apply.
    > >
    > >Well, for a superficially shitwitted perspective, I'd say that sort of "observation" fits with
    > >the rest of your character. Nice use of emotionally loaded words. "Shadowing" is an especially
    > >good one. You're just as shabby as your hero.
    > >
    > >I'd say your distortions give you at least as much credibility as Chung. And that's a shame.
    > >
    > >But I'm sure you're in his prayers. In the "infidel" section. See what a confusion you're giving
    > >him. You're a fallen heathen who says everything he believes is crap, but you support him as the
    > >mirror supports the monkey capering before it.
    > >
    > >Oh, what to do...?
    > >
    > >Pastorio
    > >

    > Wow, you are really wrapped up in this. It truly is obsessive. And you're petty. You make all
    > sorts of false assumptions. (Like Chung = my hero!) I think you're beyond help. Sorry.

    Pray for him. God may help him.

    He remains in my prayers, poor Pastorio.

    Humbly,

    Andrew

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist
    http://www.heartmdphd.com/

  11. mattb

    mattb Guest

    On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 12:47:58 -0500, "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >> I'm agnostic myself. Still, anyone's strong religious beliefs don't bother me, but the way Chung
    >> presents his beliefs here and even uses them to harass people does (and now after I've admitted
    >> that I'm agnostic, he will use that against me as you will see soon).
    >
    >Finally, some truth in what you write. That wasn't so bad, now was it?

    As usual, Matti is right. Chung is already using it to make a snide remark. How VERY unchristian of
    him. He should practice what he preaches. But that would make him a real Christian, instead of a
    false Christian.

    Prediction: he will use it over and over again against Matti. That's the truth. <g>

    >The truthful have nothing to fear.

    Neither do religious fanatics. Just ask any bomber. <g>

    >> This is one of the most important reasons in the current disturbance in this ng.
    >
    >Truth disturbs the untruthful.

    This seems to come from an old 78 rpm record, with the needle stuck in the groove. <g> A bit
    scratchy, too. Maybe that's the hissing he keeps hearing. <g> Time to get a new record, Chung.

    >> As for the credibility, if it is the science against Chung's beliefs, how do you think Chung will
    >> resolve the dilemma?
    >>

    >With the truth.

    Truth means something different to religious fanatics. Just ask any bomber. <g>

    How do you like the Koran, Chung? Matt

  12. "Jim Horne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > : On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 15:55:55 -0500, Listener wrote (in message
    > : <[email protected]>):
    > :
    > : > [snip]
    >
    > : > (I am an athiest, by the way).
    > :
    > : Can't wait to see how the Humble Servant deals with this "hardball" :)
    > :
    > : > Perhaps you've found your true calling - shadowing a doctor on the internet and posting
    > : > negative missives. The ShadowChung. How's that for a moniker? It seems to apply.
    > :
    > : And what shall we call you?
    >
    > if this poster is an atheist, then it must be the anti-chung!

    Nope. He's my neighbor as are you.

    Humbly,

    Andrew

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist
    http://www.heartmdphd.com/

  13. Casey

    Casey Guest

    ------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C3C22D.CE60E7C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-
    Encoding: quoted-printable

    "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in = message
    news:[email protected]... Casey wrote:=20
    =20
    "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in = message
    news:[email protected] wrote:=20
    >snip>=20
    > May God help you, for only He can.=20

    ...............Guess that makes her Cancer Dr and Cardio = obsolete.=20 KC=20
    =20

    Christ can cure *anything*. We can't. With respect, If only that = were true.

    It is true.=20

    Also with respect..Dr Chung, you need to take your religious blinkers = off and look around the
    world we are living in....your surgery waiting = room would be a good starting place.

    ------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C3C22D.CE60E7C0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-
    Encoding: quoted-printable

    <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-
    Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-8859-1"> <META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106"
    name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
    <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV> <BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20 style=3D"PADDING-
    RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; = BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-
    RIGHT: 0px">
    <DIV>"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <<A=20
    =
    href=3D"mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</=
    A>>=20
    wrote in message <A=20
    =
    href=3D"news:[email protected]">news:[email protected]=
    rtmdphd.com</A>...</DIV>Casey=20 wrote:=20 <BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=3D"CITE"> <STYLE></STYLE> =20
    <BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20 style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; = BORDER-
    LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">"Dr.=20 Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <<A=20
    =
    href=3D"mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</A>> = wrote in=20 message <A=20
    =
    href=3D"news:[email protected]">news:[email protected]=
    rtmdphd.com</A>...Casey=20 wrote:=20 <BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=3D"CITE">>snip>=20
    <DIW>> May God help you, for only He can.=20
    <DIX>...............Guess that makes her Cancer Dr and Cardio = obsolete.=20 <BR>KC
    <BR> </P></BLOCKQUOTE>Christ can cure = *anything*. We=20
    can't. With respect, If only that were =
    true.</BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE>
    <DIY><BR>It is true.=20
    <DIZ><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Also with respect..Dr Chung, you need = to=20
    take your religious blinkers off and look around the = world we=20 are living
    in....your surgery waiting room would be a good starting=20 place.</FONT>
    <DIZ><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>KC</FONT>
    <DIZ><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>
    <DIZ>Humbly,=20
    <DIZ>Andrew=20
    <DIZ>-- <BR>Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <BR>Board-Certified Cardiologist = <BR><A=20

  14. [email protected] wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 18:24:38 +1100, "Casey" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > Christ can cure *anything*. We can't.
    > >
    > > With respect, If only that were true.
    >
    > Religious fanatics have a different view of truth. Matt

    If that definition were true, all christians would be "religious fanatics."

    Humbly,

    Andrew

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist
    http://www.heartmdphd.com

  15. Listener

    Listener Guest

    On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 21:50:07 -0500, Bob Pastorio <[email protected]>
    wrote:

> [...]
    >
    >> And you're petty.
    >
    >Now you're really hurting me, Sparky.
    >
    >> You make all sorts of false assumptions. (Like Chung = my hero!)
    >
    >That looks like *one* assumption and whether it's false remains to be seen. Predicated on your
    >silly interpolations here, it's certainly a reasonable conclusion. Have you conferred with "John
    >90210" about saying things so they're accurate?
    >
    > > I think you're beyond help.
    >
    >Lots of people end a "correspondence" like this. Particularly when they've belatedly recognized
    >that the tide against them is a veritable tsunami. A wonderful exit line. Ta...
    >
    >> Sorry.
    >>
    >> Good luck in life ShadowChung.
    >
    >Right. A last stab over the shoulder while in full retreat from the slap-fight you started. Fine
    >show, "listener." Might do better just confining yourself to that.

    C'mon, sicko, have the last word:

  16. mattb

    mattb Guest

    On 14 Dec 2003 21:48:07 -0800, [email protected] (Dr. Andrew B.
    Chung, MD/PhD) wrote:

    >[email protected] wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    >> On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 18:24:38 +1100, "Casey" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> > Christ can cure *anything*. We can't.
    >> >
    >> > With respect, If only that were true.
    >>
    >> Religious fanatics have a different view of truth. Matt
    >
    >If that definition were true, all christians would be "religious fanatics."

    Your logic is flawed. The statement is true, and NOT all Christians are religious fanatics. What an
    unchristian thing to say about real Christians. Matt

  17. Bob Pastorio

    Bob Pastorio Guest

    Listener wrote:

    > C'mon, sicko, have the last word:

    Fascinating.

    Pastorio

  18. [email protected] wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > On 14 Dec 2003 21:48:07 -0800, [email protected] (Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD) wrote:
    >
    > >[email protected] wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    > >> Religious fanatics have a different view of truth. Matt
    > >
    > >If that definition were true, all christians would be "religious fanatics."
    >
    > Your logic is flawed.

    You were referring to the "different view" that all Christians have about Jesus Christ being able to
    cure *anything*.

    See:

    http://www.heartmdphd.com/healer.asp

    You defined religious fanatics as those who have this "view of truth" that is different from yours.

    So how would you have us conclude, logically?

    Humble and thankful servant of Christ,

    Andrew

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist
    http://www.heartmdphd.com/

  19. mattb

    mattb Guest

    On 15 Dec 2003 16:29:47 -0800, [email protected] (Dr. Andrew B.
    Chung, MD/PhD) wrote:

    >[email protected] wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    >> >If that definition were true, all christians would be "religious fanatics."
    >>
    >> Your logic is flawed.
    >
    >You were referring to the "different view" that all Christians have about Jesus Christ being able
    >to cure *anything*.

    No, I was not. The statement is true with no reference needed. I speak the truth. <g>

    >See:

    Ignoring the incessant spam by Chung to lure people to his practice.

    >You defined religious fanatics as those who have this "view of truth" that is different from yours.

    No, I did not. The statement is true independent of my view. I speak the truth. <g>

    >So how would you have us conclude, logically?

    Religious fanatics have a different view of truth.

    The truth is simple. <g> Matt

  20. [email protected] wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > On 15 Dec 2003 16:29:47 -0800, [email protected] (Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD) wrote:
    >
    > >[email protected] wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    > >> Your logic is flawed.
    > >
    > >You were referring to the "different view" that all Christians have about Jesus Christ being able
    > >to cure *anything*.
    >
    > No, I was not.

    You'll have to do better than that if you want to convince anybody.

    Humbly,

    Andrew