Questions for Dr Chung

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Casey, Dec 17, 2003.

  1. "Casey" <kcol removemetoreply @kooee.com.au> wrote in message news:<[email protected]imus.com.au>...
    > "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]... Casey wrote:
    >
    > "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected] wrote:
    > >snip>
    > > May God help you, for only He can.
    >
    > ...............Guess that makes her Cancer Dr and Cardio obsolete. KC
    >

    > Christ can cure *anything*. We can't. With respect, If only that were true.
    >
    > It is true.
    >
    > Also with respect..Dr Chung, you need to take your religious blinkers off and look around the
    > world we are living in....your surgery waiting room would be a good starting place.

    Here's what I see:

    http://www.heartmdphd.com/healer.asp

    Humbly,

    Andrew

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist

  2. mattb

    mattb Guest

    On 16 Dec 2003 13:20:42 -0800, [email protected] (Dr. Andrew B.
    Chung, MD/PhD) wrote:

    >> >You were referring to the "different view" that all Christians have about Jesus Christ being
    >> >able to cure *anything*.
    >>
    >> No, I was not.
    >
    >You'll have to do better than that if you want to convince anybody.

    Then you should have no problem PROVING your claim above. "You were referring to ....."
    Prove it. Matt

  3. [email protected] wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    > >> No, I was not.
    > >
    > >You'll have to do better than that if you want to convince anybody.
    >
    > Then you should have no problem PROVING your claim above. "You were referring to ....." Prove it.

    Here's the discussion per Google:

    -------
    >> Christ can cure *anything*. We can't.
    >
    > With respect, If only that were true.

    You added: Religious fanatics have a different view of truth.
    -------

    Therefore, you were referring to the christian view that "Christ can cure *anything*."

    Try the truth sometime. It is easier.

    You remain in my prayers, neighbor.

    Hope you learn to accept Christ as your Lord and Savior before you die. Could be sooner than you
    think. Only God knows when exactly.

    Humbly,

    Andrew

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist
    http://www.heartmdphd.com

  4. mattb

    mattb Guest

    On 17 Dec 2003 20:19:52 -0800, [email protected] (Dr. Andrew B.
    Chung, MD/PhD) wrote:

    >[email protected] wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    >> >You'll have to do better than that if you want to convince anybody.
    >>
    >> Then you should have no problem PROVING your claim above. "You were referring to ....." Prove it.
    >
    >Here's the discussion per Google:
    >
    >-------
    >>> Christ can cure *anything*. We can't.
    >>
    >> With respect, If only that were true.
    >
    >You added: Religious fanatics have a different view of truth.
    >-------
    >
    >Therefore, you were referring to the christian view that "Christ can cure *anything*."

    No, I was not. The statement is true independent of any specific reference. The mention of ANY
    "truth" reminded me that I should remind the previous writer about the general statement. It applies
    widely, as you can see from my use in multiple places with different topics. It was not a specific
    reference as you say.

    >Try the truth sometime. It is easier.

    I always state the truth. Are you suggesting my statement "Religious fanatics have a different view
    of truth" is not true?

    >You remain in my prayers, neighbor.
    >
    >Hope you learn to accept Christ as your Lord and Savior before you die. Could be sooner than
    >you think.

    You wish. <g> Is that what you pray for? Matt