Quick catchup

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Joyce, Feb 21, 2004.

  1. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    I am so far behind in the posts, am not going to go into the latest drama of life.
    <G> I am going to do a quick catchup throughout the day, but definitely will be unable to reply to
    everyone. So in advance ... congrats to all you losers out there, and maintainers - which is
    still a victory in itself (even though it doesn't always seem like it). To those with gains
    this week ... hang in there, don't give up. It's only a temporary bump in the path and we are
    always able to overcome it. Continue focusing and victory will be ours!

    Hope everyone has a great week.

    Joyce

    Tags:

  2. Hope it gets better soon for you, Lee
    Joyce <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I am so far behind in the posts, am not going to go into the latest drama
    of life.
    > <G> I am going to do a quick catchup throughout the day, but definitely
    will be
    > unable to reply to everyone. So in advance ... congrats to all you losers
    out
    > there, and maintainers - which is still a victory in itself (even though
    it
    > doesn't always seem like it). To those with gains this week ... hang in
    there,
    > don't give up. It's only a temporary bump in the path and we are always
    able to
    > overcome it. Continue focusing and victory will be ours!
    >
    > Hope everyone has a great week.
    >
    > Joyce

  3. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    Thanks Lee. It always does get better - drama is just a part of life (I guess) and we deal with it
    as it comes. Things appear to be somewhat back to normal once again. I'm looking forward to a
    relatively peaceful week ... I can hope, right?
    <G>

    Joyce

    On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 15:18:24 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hope it gets better soon for you, Lee Joyce <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> I am so far behind in the posts, am not going to go into the latest drama
    >of life.
    >> <G> I am going to do a quick catchup throughout the day, but definitely
    >will be
    >> unable to reply to everyone. So in advance ... congrats to all you losers
    >out
    >> there, and maintainers - which is still a victory in itself (even though
    >it
    >> doesn't always seem like it). To those with gains this week ... hang in
    >there,
    >> don't give up. It's only a temporary bump in the path and we are always
    >able to
    >> overcome it. Continue focusing and victory will be ours!
    >>
    >> Hope everyone has a great week.
    >>
    >> Joyce

  4. if it weren't for hope it wouldn't be worth it, Lee
    Joyce <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Thanks Lee. It always does get better - drama is just a part of life (I
    guess)
    > and we deal with it as it comes. Things appear to be somewhat back to
    normal once
    > again. I'm looking forward to a relatively peaceful week ... I can hope,
    right?
    > <G>
    >
    > Joyce
    >
    > On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 15:18:24 -0600, "Miss Violette"
    <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Hope it gets better soon for you, Lee Joyce <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]...
    > >> I am so far behind in the posts, am not going to go into the latest
    drama
    > >of life.
    > >> <G> I am going to do a quick catchup throughout the day, but
    definitely
    > >will be
    > >> unable to reply to everyone. So in advance ... congrats to all you
    losers
    > >out
    > >> there, and maintainers - which is still a victory in itself (even
    though
    > >it
    > >> doesn't always seem like it). To those with gains this week ... hang
    in
    > >there,
    > >> don't give up. It's only a temporary bump in the path and we are
    always
    > >able to
    > >> overcome it. Continue focusing and victory will be ours!
    > >>
    > >> Hope everyone has a great week.
    > >>
    > >> Joyce

  5. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    Hope is good! Today was a very peaceful and wonderful day. No major events at all. Normalcy ...
    whatever that is. LOL!

    Joyce