Quick catchup

Joyce

Guest
I am so far behind in the posts, am not going to go into the latest drama of life.
<G> I am going to do a quick catchup throughout the day, but definitely will be unable to reply to
everyone. So in advance ... congrats to all you losers out there, and maintainers - which is
still a victory in itself (even though it doesn't always seem like it). To those with gains
this week ... hang in there, don't give up. It's only a temporary bump in the path and we are
always able to overcome it. Continue focusing and victory will be ours!

Hope everyone has a great week.

Joyce

Hope it gets better soon for you, Lee
Joyce <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I am so far behind in the posts, am not going to go into the latest drama
of life.
> <G> I am going to do a quick catchup throughout the day, but definitely
will be
> unable to reply to everyone. So in advance ... congrats to all you losers
out
> there, and maintainers - which is still a victory in itself (even though
it
> doesn't always seem like it). To those with gains this week ... hang in
there,
> don't give up. It's only a temporary bump in the path and we are always
able to
> overcome it. Continue focusing and victory will be ours!
>
> Hope everyone has a great week.
>
> Joyce

Thanks Lee. It always does get better - drama is just a part of life (I guess) and we deal with it
as it comes. Things appear to be somewhat back to normal once again. I'm looking forward to a
relatively peaceful week ... I can hope, right?
<G>

Joyce

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 15:18:24 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hope it gets better soon for you, Lee Joyce <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> I am so far behind in the posts, am not going to go into the latest drama
>of life.
>> <G> I am going to do a quick catchup throughout the day, but definitely
>will be
>> unable to reply to everyone. So in advance ... congrats to all you losers
>out
>> there, and maintainers - which is still a victory in itself (even though
>it
>> doesn't always seem like it). To those with gains this week ... hang in
>there,
>> don't give up. It's only a temporary bump in the path and we are always
>able to
>> overcome it. Continue focusing and victory will be ours!
>>
>> Hope everyone has a great week.
>>
>> Joyce

if it weren't for hope it wouldn't be worth it, Lee
Joyce <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Thanks Lee. It always does get better - drama is just a part of life (I
guess)
> and we deal with it as it comes. Things appear to be somewhat back to
normal once
> again. I'm looking forward to a relatively peaceful week ... I can hope,
right?
> <G>
>
> Joyce
>
> On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 15:18:24 -0600, "Miss Violette"
<[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >Hope it gets better soon for you, Lee Joyce <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> I am so far behind in the posts, am not going to go into the latest
drama
> >of life.
> >> <G> I am going to do a quick catchup throughout the day, but
definitely
> >will be
> >> unable to reply to everyone. So in advance ... congrats to all you
losers
> >out
> >> there, and maintainers - which is still a victory in itself (even
though
> >it
> >> doesn't always seem like it). To those with gains this week ... hang
in
> >there,
> >> don't give up. It's only a temporary bump in the path and we are
always
> >able to
> >> overcome it. Continue focusing and victory will be ours!
> >>
> >> Hope everyone has a great week.
> >>
> >> Joyce

Hope is good! Today was a very peaceful and wonderful day. No major events at all. Normalcy ...
whatever that is. LOL!

Joyce