QUICK !!!Competition for VIP Tour of Britain trip

Jan

Guest
Come on you lot, get your entries in, lets have someone who'll really
appreciate the prize winning it.
Not sure of closing date, but, usually their comps close at 11.59 the same
day as the newspaper, so enter NOW.
Jan

One prize of a VIP 3-day trip to follow the Tour of Britain starting this
Friday: two nights at a luxury London hotel, VIP champagne reception, VIP
breakfast, chauffeur driven luxury car, drive in one of the official race
vehicles and then watch the finish from the VIP area.

Prize is sponsored by Canon, who will also throw in a PowerShot A530 digital
camera and CP510 home printer. Prize not exchangeable, transferrable,
blah-de-blah.

Enter online at www.competitions.standard.co.uk using code CYCLE (probably
one online entry per hh, but doesn't actually say)

or phone 0904 063 0541 (30p per min, max 2 mins)

or text CYCLE plus your name to 83088 (50p + standard network charge)

"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Come on you lot, get your entries in, lets have someone who'll really
> appreciate the prize winning it.
> Not sure of closing date, but, usually their comps close at 11.59 the same
> day as the newspaper, so enter NOW.
> Jan
>

> One prize of a VIP 3-day trip to follow the Tour of Britain starting this
> Friday: two nights at a luxury London hotel, VIP champagne reception, VIP
> breakfast, chauffeur driven luxury car, drive in one of the official race
> vehicles and then watch the finish from the VIP area.
>
> Prize is sponsored by Canon, who will also throw in a PowerShot A530
> digital camera and CP510 home printer. Prize not exchangeable,
> transferrable, blah-de-blah.
>
> Enter online at www.competitions.standard.co.uk using code CYCLE (probably
> one online entry per hh, but doesn't actually say)
>
> or phone 0904 063 0541 (30p per min, max 2 mins)
>
> or text CYCLE plus your name to 83088 (50p + standard network charge)

Thanks for that. I've put my entry in.
PS If I win, would I be right in assuming that you're not charging
commission?

Paul.

Paulmouk wrote:
> "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Come on you lot, get your entries in, lets have someone who'll really
>> appreciate the prize winning it.
>> Not sure of closing date, but, usually their comps close at 11.59
>> the same day as the newspaper, so enter NOW.
>> Jan
>>

>> One prize of a VIP 3-day trip to follow the Tour of Britain
>> starting this Friday: two nights at a luxury London hotel, VIP
>> champagne reception, VIP breakfast, chauffeur driven luxury car,
>> drive in one of the official race vehicles and then watch the finish
>> from the VIP area. Prize is sponsored by Canon, who will also throw in a
>> PowerShot A530
>> digital camera and CP510 home printer. Prize not exchangeable,
>> transferrable, blah-de-blah.
>>
>> Enter online at www.competitions.standard.co.uk using code CYCLE
>> (probably one online entry per hh, but doesn't actually say)
>>
>> or phone 0904 063 0541 (30p per min, max 2 mins)
>>
>> or text CYCLE plus your name to 83088 (50p + standard network charge)

> Thanks for that. I've put my entry in.
> PS If I win, would I be right in assuming that you're not charging
> commission?
>
> Paul.

Of course not!!
I'd like the prize to go to someone interested in cycling . I unfortunately
can't get to any of the ToB stages,though I shouldn't grumble to much as
I'm going to the Vuelta for the final week!!

If you remember last month I posted the Skoda / CW TDF comp, (which my
friend won & she invited me). Well, Skoda were suprised, if not shocked to
have a "VIP" guest who actually knew something about cycle racing.,

Jan

"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Come on you lot, get your entries in, lets have someone who'll really
> appreciate the prize winning it.
> Not sure of closing date, but, usually their comps close at 11.59 the same
> day as the newspaper, so enter NOW.
> Jan

Wot? No dead straightforward question? (e.g. how many wheels does a
standard bicycle have? a) None b) Two c) David Beckham)

"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Paulmouk wrote:
>> "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> Come on you lot, get your entries in, lets have someone who'll really
>>> appreciate the prize winning it.
>>> Not sure of closing date, but, usually their comps close at 11.59
>>> the same day as the newspaper, so enter NOW.
>>> Jan
>>>

>>> One prize of a VIP 3-day trip to follow the Tour of Britain
>>> starting this Friday: two nights at a luxury London hotel, VIP
>>> champagne reception, VIP breakfast, chauffeur driven luxury car,
>>> drive in one of the official race vehicles and then watch the finish
>>> from the VIP area. Prize is sponsored by Canon, who will also throw in a
>>> PowerShot A530
>>> digital camera and CP510 home printer. Prize not exchangeable,
>>> transferrable, blah-de-blah.
>>>
>>> Enter online at www.competitions.standard.co.uk using code CYCLE
>>> (probably one online entry per hh, but doesn't actually say)
>>>
>>> or phone 0904 063 0541 (30p per min, max 2 mins)
>>>
>>> or text CYCLE plus your name to 83088 (50p + standard network charge)

>> Thanks for that. I've put my entry in.
>> PS If I win, would I be right in assuming that you're not charging
>> commission?
>>
>> Paul.

> Of course not!!
> I'd like the prize to go to someone interested in cycling . I
> unfortunately can't get to any of the ToB stages,though I shouldn't
> grumble to much as I'm going to the Vuelta for the final week!!
>
> If you remember last month I posted the Skoda / CW TDF comp, (which my
> friend won & she invited me). Well, Skoda were suprised, if not shocked
> to have a "VIP" guest who actually knew something about cycle racing.,
>
> Jan

You said that last time ;)

Can't make it myself, wedding to go to, but thanks for the heads up!