Quick Link For Shimano 10 Speed?

Steve Sr.

Guest
Hello,

Has anyone found a good quick link for Shimano 10-speed chain?

I have been using the Wipperman's but they make noise going around the
smaller cogs and I have had them spontaneously disassemble themselves
while shifting. I never had this issue with the Sram 9-speed links on
my other bike. Yes, the Wipperman link was installed the correct way.

I also just check a very old link to Forster tool
(http://www.forstertool.com/chainlink.htm)

and to my surprise they now make a link for the 10-speed Shimano
chain. Do any of you have any experience either good or bad with
these? And know where to get them?

Thanks,

Steve

Steve Sr. schrieb am Dienstag, 21. August 2007 03:03:

> Hello,
>
> Has anyone found a good quick link for Shimano 10-speed chain?

http://tinyurl.com/38l8ug

That's a german shipper. I think they are willing to ship abroad.

--
Kurt Isane

verstaubter Wasserkopf

On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 19:56:26 +0200, Kurt Isane
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Steve Sr. schrieb am Dienstag, 21. August 2007 03:03:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Has anyone found a good quick link for Shimano 10-speed chain?

>http://tinyurl.com/38l8ug
>
>That's a german shipper. I think they are willing to ship abroad.

Kurt,

Sorry, I can't read German to navigate the site. I was hoping for
something in the States.

Steve