quick post to record the traveling NSV

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Lesanne, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    I cannot be online much here, one phone line in the house, and my cousin does not like it tied up
    (except now early am) I am reading but not posting, although the temptation is great, most of you
    guys are doing your usual fab.

    Anyway the NSV. We stopped on the way up at this fancy dancy place so Ma could see the Gulf out the
    window, she loves the water and waves. They had one size fits all robes, which have NEVER fit me
    before. The thing swallowed me up. I could almost wrap it around twice. Oh hidey what a buzz!!

    Lesanne

    Tags:

  2. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Cool! Great NSV!

    "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I cannot be online much here, one phone line in the house, and my cousin does not like it tied up
    > (except now early am) I am reading but not posting, although the temptation is great, most of you
    > guys are doing your usual fab.
    >
    > Anyway the NSV. We stopped on the way up at this fancy dancy place so Ma could see the Gulf out
    > the window, she loves the water and waves. They
    had
    > one size fits all robes, which have NEVER fit me before. The thing swallowed me up. I could almost
    > wrap it around twice. Oh hidey what a buzz!!
    >
    > Lesanne

  3. Frood

    Frood Guest

    I bet you felt like a queen! As well you should!

    --
    Wendy http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm de-fang email address to reply

    "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I cannot be online much here, one phone line in the house, and my cousin does not like it tied up
    > (except now early am) I am reading but not posting, although the temptation is great, most of you
    > guys are doing your usual fab.
    >
    > Anyway the NSV. We stopped on the way up at this fancy dancy place so Ma could see the Gulf out
    > the window, she loves the water and waves. They
    had
    > one size fits all robes, which have NEVER fit me before. The thing swallowed me up. I could almost
    > wrap it around twice. Oh hidey what a buzz!!
    >
    > Lesanne

  4. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    Lesanne wrote:

    > I cannot be online much here, one phone line in the house, and my cousin does not like it tied up
    > (except now early am) I am reading but not posting, although the temptation is great, most of you
    > guys are doing your usual fab.
    >
    > Anyway the NSV. We stopped on the way up at this fancy dancy place so Ma could see the Gulf out
    > the window, she loves the water and waves. They had one size fits all robes, which have NEVER fit
    > me before. The thing swallowed me up. I could almost wrap it around twice. Oh hidey what a buzz!!
    >
    > Lesanne

    Nice one! I think of those things as One Size Fits Nobody!

    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  5. Limeyno1

    Limeyno1 Guest

    Oh, that's great!

    --
    Helen

    Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the object
    of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him

    <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

    [email protected]

    225/190/145

    "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I cannot be online much here, one phone line in the house, and my cousin does not like it tied up
    > (except now early am) I am reading but not posting, although the temptation is great, most of you
    > guys are doing your usual fab.
    >
    > Anyway the NSV. We stopped on the way up at this fancy dancy place so Ma could see the Gulf out
    > the window, she loves the water and waves. They
    had
    > one size fits all robes, which have NEVER fit me before. The thing swallowed me up. I could almost
    > wrap it around twice. Oh hidey what a buzz!!
    >
    > Lesanne

  6. Great NSV, Lesanne. Congratulations. I also remember the first time that happened to me. I
    used to have to wear 2 of those paper dressing gown at the doc's office - now one fits just
    fine ;-D Elaine K

    Lesanne wrote:

    >I cannot be online much here, one phone line in the house, and my cousin does not like it tied up
    >(except now early am) I am reading but not posting, although the temptation is great, most of you
    >guys are doing your usual fab.
    >
    >Anyway the NSV. We stopped on the way up at this fancy dancy place so Ma could see the Gulf out the
    >window, she loves the water and waves. They had one size fits all robes, which have NEVER fit me
    >before. The thing swallowed me up. I could almost wrap it around twice. Oh hidey what a buzz!!
    >
    >Lesanne

  7. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    Hey Sis! Nice to hear from ya again! I love the nsv. In my home those robes/t's whatever were called
    *one size fits everyone but me*. You should go ahead and borrow that robe, keep that buzz going for
    a long, long time (of course, they probably would charge ya an extra $500 for it).

    Joyce

    On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 13:00:38 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I cannot be online much here, one phone line in the house, and my cousin does not like it tied up
    >(except now early am) I am reading but not posting, although the temptation is great, most of you
    >guys are doing your usual fab.
    >
    >Anyway the NSV. We stopped on the way up at this fancy dancy place so Ma could see the Gulf out the
    >window, she loves the water and waves. They had one size fits all robes, which have NEVER fit me
    >before. The thing swallowed me up. I could almost wrap it around twice. Oh hidey what a buzz!!
    >
    >Lesanne

  8. that is stupendous, Lee
    Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I cannot be online much here, one phone line in the house, and my cousin does not like it tied up
    > (except now early am) I am reading but not posting, although the temptation is great, most of you
    > guys are doing your usual fab.
    >
    > Anyway the NSV. We stopped on the way up at this fancy dancy place so Ma could see the Gulf out
    > the window, she loves the water and waves. They
    had
    > one size fits all robes, which have NEVER fit me before. The thing swallowed me up. I could almost
    > wrap it around twice. Oh hidey what a buzz!!
    >
    > Lesanne

  9. Way cool! If you didn't nick the robe, maybe you can stop there again on the way home for a
    repeat buzz!

    Prairie Roots

    On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 13:00:38 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I cannot be online much here, one phone line in the house, and my cousin does not like it tied up
    >(except now early am) I am reading but not posting, although the temptation is great, most of you
    >guys are doing your usual fab.
    >
    >Anyway the NSV. We stopped on the way up at this fancy dancy place so Ma could see the Gulf out the
    >window, she loves the water and waves. They had one size fits all robes, which have NEVER fit me
    >before. The thing swallowed me up. I could almost wrap it around twice. Oh hidey what a buzz!!
    >
    >Lesanne

  10. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Hi and have a good time. Your cousin is a meany (G)

    Great value there, skins...........

    On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 13:00:38 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I cannot be online much here, one phone line in the house, and my cousin does not like it tied up
    >(except now early am) I am reading but not posting, although the temptation is great, most of you
    >guys are doing your usual fab.
    >
    >Anyway the NSV. We stopped on the way up at this fancy dancy place so Ma could see the Gulf out the
    >window, she loves the water and waves. They had one size fits all robes, which have NEVER fit me
    >before. The thing swallowed me up. I could almost wrap it around twice. Oh hidey what a buzz!!
    >
    >Lesanne

  11. lol, Lee
    Kate Dicey <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Lesanne wrote:
    > >
    > > I cannot be online much here, one phone line in the house, and my cousin does not like it tied
    > > up (except now early am) I am reading but not posting, although the temptation is great, most of
    > > you guys are doing
    your
    > > usual fab.
    > >
    > > Anyway the NSV. We stopped on the way up at this fancy dancy place so
    Ma
    > > could see the Gulf out the window, she loves the water and waves. They
    had
    > > one size fits all robes, which have NEVER fit me before. The thing swallowed me up. I could
    > > almost wrap it around twice. Oh hidey what a buzz!!
    > >
    > > Lesanne
    >
    > Nice one! I think of those things as One Size Fits Nobody!
    > --

    > Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    > Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  12. Krys

    Krys Guest

    ooh - how wonderful :)

    --
    krys

    UK 157/135.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 struggling now......but
    making progress.

    "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I cannot be online much here, one phone line in the house, and my cousin does not like it tied up
    > (except now early am) I am reading but not posting, although the temptation is great, most of you
    > guys are doing your usual fab.
    >
    > Anyway the NSV. We stopped on the way up at this fancy dancy place so Ma could see the Gulf out
    > the window, she loves the water and waves. They
    had
    > one size fits all robes, which have NEVER fit me before. The thing swallowed me up. I could almost
    > wrap it around twice. Oh hidey what a buzz!!
    >
    > Lesanne

  13. Melissainnj

    Melissainnj Guest

    Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

    Melissa in NJ

    "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I cannot be online much here, one phone line in the house, and my cousin does not like it tied up
    > (except now early am) I am reading but not posting, although the temptation is great, most of you
    > guys are doing your usual fab.
    >
    > Anyway the NSV. We stopped on the way up at this fancy dancy place so Ma could see the Gulf out
    > the window, she loves the water and waves. They had one size fits all robes, which have NEVER fit
    > me before. The thing swallowed me up. I could almost wrap it around twice. Oh hidey what a buzz!!
    >
    > Lesanne

  14. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    Oh wow Lesanne, that IS amazing! I hate those things, they never fit me
    either! Someday. :)

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/242.2/172