quick post to record the traveling NSV

Lesanne

Guest
I cannot be online much here, one phone line in the house, and my cousin does not like it tied up
(except now early am) I am reading but not posting, although the temptation is great, most of you
guys are doing your usual fab.

Anyway the NSV. We stopped on the way up at this fancy dancy place so Ma could see the Gulf out the
window, she loves the water and waves. They had one size fits all robes, which have NEVER fit me
before. The thing swallowed me up. I could almost wrap it around twice. Oh hidey what a buzz!!

Lesanne

Cool! Great NSV!

"Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I cannot be online much here, one phone line in the house, and my cousin does not like it tied up
> (except now early am) I am reading but not posting, although the temptation is great, most of you
> guys are doing your usual fab.
>
> Anyway the NSV. We stopped on the way up at this fancy dancy place so Ma could see the Gulf out
> the window, she loves the water and waves. They
had
> one size fits all robes, which have NEVER fit me before. The thing swallowed me up. I could almost
> wrap it around twice. Oh hidey what a buzz!!
>
> Lesanne

I bet you felt like a queen! As well you should!

--
Wendy http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm de-fang email address to reply

Lesanne wrote:

> I cannot be online much here, one phone line in the house, and my cousin does not like it tied up
> (except now early am) I am reading but not posting, although the temptation is great, most of you
> guys are doing your usual fab.
>
> Anyway the NSV. We stopped on the way up at this fancy dancy place so Ma could see the Gulf out
> the window, she loves the water and waves. They had one size fits all robes, which have NEVER fit
> me before. The thing swallowed me up. I could almost wrap it around twice. Oh hidey what a buzz!!
>
> Lesanne

Nice one! I think of those things as One Size Fits Nobody!

Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Oh, that's great!

--
Helen

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the object
of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him

<>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

[email protected]

225/190/145

"Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I cannot be online much here, one phone line in the house, and my cousin does not like it tied up
> (except now early am) I am reading but not posting, although the temptation is great, most of you
> guys are doing your usual fab.
>
> Anyway the NSV. We stopped on the way up at this fancy dancy place so Ma could see the Gulf out
> the window, she loves the water and waves. They
had
> one size fits all robes, which have NEVER fit me before. The thing swallowed me up. I could almost
> wrap it around twice. Oh hidey what a buzz!!
>
> Lesanne

Great NSV, Lesanne. Congratulations. I also remember the first time that happened to me. I
used to have to wear 2 of those paper dressing gown at the doc's office - now one fits just
fine ;-D Elaine K

Lesanne wrote:

>I cannot be online much here, one phone line in the house, and my cousin does not like it tied up
>(except now early am) I am reading but not posting, although the temptation is great, most of you
>guys are doing your usual fab.
>
>Anyway the NSV. We stopped on the way up at this fancy dancy place so Ma could see the Gulf out the
>window, she loves the water and waves. They had one size fits all robes, which have NEVER fit me
>before. The thing swallowed me up. I could almost wrap it around twice. Oh hidey what a buzz!!
>
>Lesanne

Hey Sis! Nice to hear from ya again! I love the nsv. In my home those robes/t's whatever were called
*one size fits everyone but me*. You should go ahead and borrow that robe, keep that buzz going for
a long, long time (of course, they probably would charge ya an extra $500 for it).

Joyce

On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 13:00:38 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I cannot be online much here, one phone line in the house, and my cousin does not like it tied up
>(except now early am) I am reading but not posting, although the temptation is great, most of you
>guys are doing your usual fab.
>
>Anyway the NSV. We stopped on the way up at this fancy dancy place so Ma could see the Gulf out the
>window, she loves the water and waves. They had one size fits all robes, which have NEVER fit me
>before. The thing swallowed me up. I could almost wrap it around twice. Oh hidey what a buzz!!
>
>Lesanne

that is stupendous, Lee
Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I cannot be online much here, one phone line in the house, and my cousin does not like it tied up
> (except now early am) I am reading but not posting, although the temptation is great, most of you
> guys are doing your usual fab.
>
> Anyway the NSV. We stopped on the way up at this fancy dancy place so Ma could see the Gulf out
> the window, she loves the water and waves. They
had
> one size fits all robes, which have NEVER fit me before. The thing swallowed me up. I could almost
> wrap it around twice. Oh hidey what a buzz!!
>
> Lesanne

Way cool! If you didn't nick the robe, maybe you can stop there again on the way home for a
repeat buzz!

Prairie Roots

On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 13:00:38 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I cannot be online much here, one phone line in the house, and my cousin does not like it tied up
>(except now early am) I am reading but not posting, although the temptation is great, most of you
>guys are doing your usual fab.
>
>Anyway the NSV. We stopped on the way up at this fancy dancy place so Ma could see the Gulf out the
>window, she loves the water and waves. They had one size fits all robes, which have NEVER fit me
>before. The thing swallowed me up. I could almost wrap it around twice. Oh hidey what a buzz!!
>
>Lesanne

Hi and have a good time. Your cousin is a meany (G)

Great value there, skins...........

On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 13:00:38 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I cannot be online much here, one phone line in the house, and my cousin does not like it tied up
>(except now early am) I am reading but not posting, although the temptation is great, most of you
>guys are doing your usual fab.
>
>Anyway the NSV. We stopped on the way up at this fancy dancy place so Ma could see the Gulf out the
>window, she loves the water and waves. They had one size fits all robes, which have NEVER fit me
>before. The thing swallowed me up. I could almost wrap it around twice. Oh hidey what a buzz!!
>
>Lesanne

lol, Lee
Kate Dicey <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Lesanne wrote:
> >
> > I cannot be online much here, one phone line in the house, and my cousin does not like it tied
> > up (except now early am) I am reading but not posting, although the temptation is great, most of
> > you guys are doing
your
> > usual fab.
> >
> > Anyway the NSV. We stopped on the way up at this fancy dancy place so
Ma
> > could see the Gulf out the window, she loves the water and waves. They
had
> > one size fits all robes, which have NEVER fit me before. The thing swallowed me up. I could
> > almost wrap it around twice. Oh hidey what a buzz!!
> >
> > Lesanne
>
> Nice one! I think of those things as One Size Fits Nobody!
> --

> Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
> Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

ooh - how wonderful :)

--
krys

UK 157/135.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 struggling now......but
making progress.

"Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I cannot be online much here, one phone line in the house, and my cousin does not like it tied up
> (except now early am) I am reading but not posting, although the temptation is great, most of you
> guys are doing your usual fab.
>
> Anyway the NSV. We stopped on the way up at this fancy dancy place so Ma could see the Gulf out
> the window, she loves the water and waves. They
had
> one size fits all robes, which have NEVER fit me before. The thing swallowed me up. I could almost
> wrap it around twice. Oh hidey what a buzz!!
>
> Lesanne

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Melissa in NJ

"Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> I cannot be online much here, one phone line in the house, and my cousin does not like it tied up
> (except now early am) I am reading but not posting, although the temptation is great, most of you
> guys are doing your usual fab.
>
> Anyway the NSV. We stopped on the way up at this fancy dancy place so Ma could see the Gulf out
> the window, she loves the water and waves. They had one size fits all robes, which have NEVER fit
> me before. The thing swallowed me up. I could almost wrap it around twice. Oh hidey what a buzz!!
>
> Lesanne

Oh wow Lesanne, that IS amazing! I hate those things, they never fit me
either! Someday. :)

--

~Kristin O~
272/242.2/172