Quick question about how fork rests on wheel axle(pic)

novice wrote:
> I bought an iron horse but there were some problems with how it was
> assembled. I think this is right . The fork rest on the threaded thing
> as shown in pic. It is hallow with small diameter. I assume the
> clamping action gives it the strength?
>
> http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/6725/ironhorse2uw.jpg

Stop trolling. It's getting really old and boring.

Greg

--
"All my time I spent in heaven
Revelries of dance and wine

Did you fall on your head as a kid? Take your paranoia elsewhere.

novice wrote:
> Did you fall on your head as a kid? Take your paranoia elsewhere.

Uh, I'm not the one asking moronic questions every hour.

Greg

--

novice wrote:
> Thanks.

Thanks to what?

Greg

--

G.T. wrote:
> novice wrote:
> > Did you fall on your head as a kid? Take your paranoia elsewhere.
> >

> Uh, I'm not the one asking moronic questions every hour.
>
> Greg

Maybe he's trying to rouse interaction with all the fine MTBists
online, by smalltalk topics he already knows the answers too.

[email protected] wrote:
> You sure need some help, brain transplant. Because its in your ass.

Who needs a brain transplant?

Greg

--
"All my time I spent in heaven
Revelries of dance and wine
Waking to the sound of laughter

The retard has been trolling me for several weeks. He just assumes
since his bike was assembled this way it is right. Anybody with any
curiosity about engineering would want to understand how compression
and the cam effect work.