Quick Question - powder coating Brisbane

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Campag_nut, Apr 17, 2007.

  1. Campag_nut

    Campag_nut Guest

    Hi Just following up on my other dumb question about the cranks not coming
    off with the 1 key release. Thanks guys, I was tightening it.

    So, I get them off and put the new cranks on. I am slowly Campag-izing the
    bike, and I have just the ergo levers to fit.

    Before I put it all on though, I was thinkg of getting my frame powder
    coated. Is there anywhere in Brisbane that does that??

    Thanks again from a very grateful renovator!

    CN

    Tags:

  2. pdamm

    pdamm Guest

    On Apr 17, 11:18 pm, "Campag_nut" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Hi Just following up on my other dumb question about the cranks not coming
    > off with the 1 key release. Thanks guys, I was tightening it.
    >
    > So, I get them off and put the new cranks on. I am slowly Campag-izing the
    > bike, and I have just the ergo levers to fit.
    >
    > Before I put it all on though, I was thinkg of getting my frame powder
    > coated. Is there anywhere in Brisbane that does that??
    >
    > Thanks again from a very grateful renovator!
    >
    > CN

    Try Jo Cosgrove on 3275 1442. I am planning to get a bike repainted
    by him soon but haven't got around to it yet.

    Peter Damm

  3. monsterman

    monsterman New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2005
    Joe does very, very nice work, including all Llewellyn's hand made frames. Get your cheque book out, but you certainly get what you pay for.

  4. Donga

    Donga Guest

    On Apr 18, 3:35 pm, monsterman <[email protected]
    mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:

    > Joe does very, very nice work, including all Llewellyn's hand made
    > frames. Get your cheque book out, but you certainly get what you pay
    > for.

    The paint job on Llewellyn frames is gorgeous. Nice to know where
    these are done.

    donga

  5. monsterman

    monsterman New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2005
    5 coats of paint, all applied expertly and with love ... ... Geez I want a Llewellyn. I reckon Retrograded's frame would just about fit me perfectly .... ..... ....

  6. LotteBum

    LotteBum New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2004
    Messages:
    1,138
    Yet you had the perfect opportunity this morning.... you really are a softc0ck, aren't you?

  7. adam85

    adam85 New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2004
    I know of a few people who have used:

    Northside Powdercoating
    991 South Pine Road EVERTON HILLS
    Phone (07) 3353-1916
    Fax (07) 3353-0511

    Ace Powder Coating
    65 Randall St Slacks Creek QLD 4127
    ph: (07) 3209 2847

    Hope this helps, make sure the headtube and BB are masked properly.

    Adam

  8. monsterman

    monsterman New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2005
    ]

    WTF?? You think I'm gonna off him with a whole sh!tload of witnesses? No wonder you've spent 1/2 your life in prison