Quick release retainer clip missing

Joe Nordic

Guest
When I removed my front wheel today to change the tire, the quick release lever fell out of the
skewer. On closer inspection, I see that the tiny retainer clip is gone. Is it dangerous to ride
without the clip? Can I buy a new clip, or do I need a new QR? It's a Campy Mirage.

Thanks.

Joe

"Joe Nordic" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> When I removed my front wheel today to change the tire, the quick release lever fell out of the
> skewer. On closer inspection, I see that the tiny retainer clip is gone. Is it dangerous to ride
> without the clip? Can I buy a new clip, or do I need a new QR? It's a Campy Mirage.

It's a cheap fastener at any hardware store.