Quick Step starts where Domo left off

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Robert Chung, Mar 1, 2003.

  1. Robert Chung

    Robert Chung Guest

    Very impressive. Nice to see VDB back. By going to Quick Step, Boonen may have dropped two spots.
    van Heeswijk did as well as anyone could against the Museeuw-Bettini duo.

    Tags:

  2. EPREX

    EPREX New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2003
    lets see if they deliver the goods tomorrow at Kuurne ?

    The teams will all look to them.

    should be interesting

  3. Bart

    Bart Guest

    "EPREX" <[email protected]> wrote>
    > should be interesting

    didnt you forget today's top 10 in this mail?

  4. Good effort by Quick Step but hold on! VDB is a cheat and a fraud and should not be on a race full
    stop. " It was for my dog" as we Brits say what a load of bollocks! Robert Chung wrote in message
    <[email protected]>...
    >Very impressive. Nice to see VDB back. By going to Quick Step, Boonen may have dropped two spots.
    >van Heeswijk did as well as anyone could against
    the
    >Museeuw-Bettini duo.

  5. Dave

    Dave Guest

    "Patrick Kavanagh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Good effort by Quick Step but hold on! VDB is a cheat and a fraud and should not be on a race full
    > stop. " It was for my dog" as we Brits say what a load of bollocks!

    Put a sock in it bozo, half the peloton is just as guilty but haven't been caught. Dave

  6. Ep

    Ep Guest

    Which half? The top half or the bottom half???

    "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    "Patrick Kavanagh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Good effort by Quick Step but hold on! VDB is a cheat and a fraud and should not be on a race full
    > stop. " It was for my dog" as we Brits say what a load of bollocks!

    Put a sock in it bozo, half the peloton is just as guilty but haven't been caught. Dave

  7. Anonymous

    Anonymous Guest

    On Sat, 1 Mar 2003 18:56:29 -0600, "EP" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Which half? The top half or the bottom half???

    Half of the top half, and half of the bottom half.

    I think...

  8. Nick Burns

    Nick Burns Guest

    That is indeed how it played out.