Quick Step starts where Domo left off

Robert Chung

Guest
Very impressive. Nice to see VDB back. By going to Quick Step, Boonen may have dropped two spots.
van Heeswijk did as well as anyone could against the Museeuw-Bettini duo.

Originally posted by Robert Chung
Very impressive. Nice to see VDB back. By going to Quick Step, Boonen may have dropped two spots.
van Heeswijk did as well as anyone could against the Museeuw-Bettini duo.

lets see if they deliver the goods tomorrow at Kuurne ?

The teams will all look to them.

should be interesting

Good effort by Quick Step but hold on! VDB is a cheat and a fraud and should not be on a race full
stop. " It was for my dog" as we Brits say what a load of bollocks! Robert Chung wrote in message
<[email protected]>...
>Very impressive. Nice to see VDB back. By going to Quick Step, Boonen may have dropped two spots.
>van Heeswijk did as well as anyone could against
the
>Museeuw-Bettini duo.

"Patrick Kavanagh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Good effort by Quick Step but hold on! VDB is a cheat and a fraud and should not be on a race full
> stop. " It was for my dog" as we Brits say what a load of bollocks!

Put a sock in it bozo, half the peloton is just as guilty but haven't been caught. Dave

On Sat, 1 Mar 2003 18:56:29 -0600, "EP" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Which half? The top half or the bottom half???

Half of the top half, and half of the bottom half.

I think...

That is indeed how it played out.

news:[email protected]...