quick time waster

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Penny S., May 13, 2003.

  1. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

    > http://quizilla.com/users/poi/quizzes

    Can't be that good a quiz. It says I'm a poser - anyone who's ever seen me in my cycling wardrobe
    astride my dented 7 year old MTB (newest bike by some margin) would probably disagree.

    I didn't even tick the celebrity humping/sushi eating boxes but it accused me of liking both.

    Andy Chequer, all grumpy now

  2. It says, and I quote:

    "You're a trials rider. The technical skills you have on a bike are surpassed by no other type of
    rider. You'll drop big, span huge gaps, hop up steep inclines and you'll do it with one wheel most
    of the time. You reign supreme in control and consistancy as a trials rider."

    In my dreams...... Carla, I think this one was meant for you.

    ;-)

    Steve

  3. Nate

    Nate Guest

    "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > http://quizilla.com/users/poi/quizzes

    According to this quiz, I'm a trials rider who loves technical and does big drops. True, I do
    love technical, but the only big drops I do are over the handlebars. I try to limit those to an
    annual thing.

    Nate (ready to pull the stitches out of elbow from the big drop 10 days ago)

  4. Technician

    Technician Guest

  5. Doug Taylor

    Doug Taylor Guest

  6. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

  7. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

  8. Mx-Pilot

    Mx-Pilot Guest

  9. Mx-Pilot

    Mx-Pilot Guest

    haha how on earth does it know.

    > Penny S. wrote:
    > > http://quizilla.com/users/poi/quizzes
    >
    > What bollocks.
    >
    > "Cross-country. You ride cross-country. The marathon rider. Pedaling for hours, shaving your legs,
    > changing flat tires and wearing spandex are some of the things you'll do as a cross-country rider.
    >
    > --
    > a.m-b FAQ: http://www.t-online.de/~jharris/ambfaq.htm
    >
    > a.bmx FAQ: http://www.t-online.de/~jharris/bmx_faq.htm

  10. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

    > http://quizilla.com/users/poi/quizzes

    I guess I'm a poser. I never realized it until now. I didn't check the celebrity choice, but I do
    like sushi. Maybe that's what put me into poserdom. I think I fit the XC description a little better
    except I don't shave my legs.

    Oh, well. I'll just quit and take up golf instead.

    Matt

  11. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

  12. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    > Penny S. wrote:
    > > http://quizilla.com/users/poi/quizzes
    >
    > What bollocks.
    >
    > "Cross-country. You ride cross-country. The marathon rider. Pedaling for hours, shaving your legs,
    > changing flat tires and wearing spandex are some of the things you'll do as a cross-country rider.

    Heheheheheh! They gotz you pegged, baldy legs! Heheheheh..............

    Shaun aRe

  13. Jimbo

    Jimbo Guest

    "Penny S." wrote:

    > http://quizilla.com/users/poi/quizzes

    Hmmm... This thing is confused... Told me I am a SS'er... Told me hairy leg and a bad attitude are
    my best weapons.... ;-)

    Jimbo(ssan)

  14. Supabonbon

    Supabonbon Guest

    "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > http://quizilla.com/users/poi/quizzes

    "You're a downhiller. 3 minute bursts exceding speeds of 100km/h down rooty, rocky and muddy chutes
    is your thing. Luck should always be on your side as a downhiller."

    Uh, yah. Downhiller with rim brakes, an 80mm air fork... oh, but I like Mountain Dew (though I
    prefer espresso). /s

  15. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

  16. Bb

    Bb Guest

    On Tue, 13 May 2003 21:44:00 -0700, Penny S. wrote:
    > http://quizilla.com/users/poi/quizzes

    Their description of me couldn't be further from reality:

    "You're a freerider. You ride 20ft off the ground across a bridge no more than 4 inches wide. You'll
    take 40ft drops and wonder why you didn't go bigger. Anything up to and including the impossible is
    what you ride as a freerider."

  17. Jon Bond

    Jon Bond Guest

  18. Michael Dart