quick time waster

It says, and I quote:

"You're a trials rider. The technical skills you have on a bike are surpassed by no other type of
rider. You'll drop big, span huge gaps, hop up steep inclines and you'll do it with one wheel most
of the time. You reign supreme in control and consistancy as a trials rider."

In my dreams...... Carla, I think this one was meant for you.

;-)

Steve

haha how on earth does it know.

On Tue, 13 May 2003 21:44:00 -0700, Penny S. wrote:
> http://quizilla.com/users/poi/quizzes

Their description of me couldn't be further from reality:

"You're a freerider. You ride 20ft off the ground across a bridge no more than 4 inches wide. You'll
take 40ft drops and wonder why you didn't go bigger. Anything up to and including the impossible is
what you ride as a freerider."